I was made fun of again

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i was hangingout with my classmates and a guy asked me if im going anywhere for holiday. Then, this low IQ bitch said "Furthest he is gonna be going to is his supervisor's office lol".

After the class ended, when walking on the street, i saw a girl i had gone out with in January with her tall MTN boyfriend. Tbh, i didnt care much but she was my looksmatch and if she can date up imagine what my oneitis could get!

And if she managed to get a bf just 2 months after meeting me, imagine how many guys my oneitis has been with in almost a year's time!

Not to mention that all this, is my oneitis' fault. If she had just let me fuck her i wouldnt be treated the way I am rn. Imagine being a laughing stock for low IQ LTBs, its all her fault.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Zonar, owlofathena and 2 others
i was hangingout with my classmates and a guy asked me if im going anywhere for holiday. Then, this low IQ bitch said "Furthest he is gonna be going to is his supervisor's office lol".

After the class ended, when walking on the street, i saw a girl i had gone out with in January with her tall MTN boyfriend. Tbh, i didnt care much but she was my looksmatch and if she can date up imagine what my oneitis could get!

And if she managed to get a bf just 2 months after meeting me, imagine how many guys my oneitis has been with in almost a year's time!

Not to mention that all this, is my oneitis' fault. If she had just let me fuck her i wouldnt be treated the way I am rn. Imagine being a laughing stock for low IQ LTBs, its all her fault.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Wait, didn't you say you are 28?

maybe because you coome off like a boring geek with 0 swag

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and InnerVoid
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, datboijj and Gonthar
which i wouldnt be if my oneitis didnt backstab me
lol

The fact you let some random bitch change your personality is extremely faggy and weak willed. You just lack will son, pack it up

lol

The fact you let some random bitch change your personality is extremely faggy and weak willed. You just lack will son, pack it up
but i loved her....

@personalityinkwell

Muhh oneitis. How bout you move on?

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
RIP
IMG 2168

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Greek

• +1
Reactions: Jova and InnerVoid