Not really looking for a rating, how could I improve my appearance?

Grindr God

Grindr God

Platinum
The first picture is before prison and the current picture is me now. Let me know how I can improve?

*my prison background*

I did many years in Texas state prison, my charge was 2nd degree felony "murder" but took a plea deal in Texas called "Negligent homicide" which is 2 years sentence. Had I tried trial and lost on F2 Murder, the guidelines were 2 - 20 years + additional charges I was facing.

in America, if you plead guilty, they will reduce your charge. So I pleaded guilty to an F4 that was it.

My offense revolved around using Snapchat with a woman and she would verify herself on Snapchat and solicit men on dating apps... she would go over to a man's house and I would basically rob the house / apartment.

This led to a nigger dying and because the woman alleged he was trying to "rape her", the judge / prosecutor was sympathetic + most judges hate niggers here so if you're white you can "get off with murder".

in Texas: Capital murder (super 1st) -> 1st degree felony murder -> 2nd degree felony murder -> Manslaughter -> negligent homicide

The face tattoos are very easy to remove by the way, the technology is amazing when it comes to laser removal. To answer a question, yes women appear to like face tattoos. I've gone out with a woman that was a nurse / no kids.

+ I have a Hitler tattoo on the back. (turned out really good for it being done in prison).

I also got caught possessing a cellphone while incarcerated which adds 5 years on, yes guards bring in Iphones / PSP's / anything you want but for a premium. An Iphone will cost you 1,000 dollars.

I never looked into removing the face tattoos mainly because it does carry a meaning, face tattoos in American prisons just mean aggression and nothing more.

A tear drop does not mean rape or murder, just the culture of trying to look aggressive.

Attachments

• brianjkkj.PNG
    brianjkkj.PNG
    604.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bolted.PNG
    bolted.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, one job away, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
i would stomp on your shitskin skull if i ever saw you on the street u utter subhuman

imagine looking like a human version of this bug eyed small mouthed high trust rat

2ea404c9ed07d61189b6f5638f068911.jpg

and thinking people will believe this bullshit prison story you created out of your moms basement

your only hope of ascending is working as a gay stripper and going to mental wards to entertain people with your schizophrenic stories while they are running a train on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 16384, amorfati and 17 others
Wow an actual dark triad thugmaxxer on this forum. Time to eat your words @RODEBLUR

someone tell me why a 6'2'' hood gangster would register onto a dork self-improvement site, let alone know it exists.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
i would stomp on your shitskin skull if i ever saw you on the street u utter subhuman

imagine looking like a human version of this bug eyed small mouthed high trust rat

and thinking people will believe this bullshit prison story you created out of your moms basement

your only hope of ascending is working as a gay stripper and going to mental wards to entertain people with your schizophrenic stories while they are running a train on you
Damn , you are ruthless sometimes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15781, rydofx and 1 other person
no prison for your face

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and rydofx
holy shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13626
i could upload my paperwork. Proves everything

I'm willing to upload my case number, TDCJ number, whatever you need to verify my arrest, indictment, and sentencing.

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
first step is to lose alot bodyfat
then widen your mouth

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Lose body fat,get rid of those face tattoos, squint a little bit and use a microstomia prevention splint. It will widen your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
first step is to lose alot bodyfat
then widen your mouth
he doesn't even need looks
he can run thugmaxxed ex prisoner game and get every bad bitch he wants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
I'm willing to upload my case number, TDCJ number, whatever you need to verify my arrest, indictment, and sentencing.
No one gives a fck about your life story here. But I’m curious. Where you falsely accused of murder but accepted the charge so you don’t have to do 20 years time ? Or did you actually kills nigger ?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
No one gives a fck about your life story here. But I’m curious. Where you falsely accused of murder but accepted the charge so you don’t have to do 20 years time ? Or did you actually kills nigger ?
I will upload my paperwork and verify myself. But in America, if you go to trial it's multiple felonies... so it's either risk losing at trial for 20+ years or take a plea deal.

hard to explain. I will upload everything for you guys.

Lose body fat,get rid of those face tattoos, squint a little bit and use a microstomia prevention splint. It will widen your mouth.
does OP mog me?

I will upload my paperwork and verify myself. But in America, if you go to trial it's multiple felonies... so it's either risk losing at trial for 20+ years or take a plea deal.

Nigga I don’t care. Just tell me did you or did you not end a Niggas life.

I don’t give a fck if you killed a black, white , yellow or whoever. Just want to know if you killed someone or if the American justice system just forces people to plead guilty.

I don’t give a fck if you killed a black, white , yellow or whoever. Just want to know if you killed someone or if the American justice system just forces people to plead guilty.
you have to understand states receive a lot of federal funding for incarcerating people... and to answer the question since I pleaded guilty, yes.

i remember when I joined I thought that maybe I should post my face in here for ratings :lul::lul:

thank fuck i didnt, would've left this forum in 1 day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, one job away and Jason Voorhees
you have to understand states receive a lot of federal funding for incarcerating people... and to answer the question since I pleaded guilty, yes.
Well someone can make me plead guilty as well. Doesn’t mean I did it. I just don’t wanna rot away in prison.

Well someone can make me plead guilty as well. Doesn’t mean I did it. I just don’t wanna rot away in prison.
exactly, America is brutal.

for example, if you get into a fight here. In Texas... let's say you have been in the military.

Rather than the charge be "assault", it will be upgraded to "attempt at murder" for having a military background

exactly, America is brutal.

for example, if you get into a fight here. In Texas... let's say you have been in the military.

Rather than the charge be "assault", it will be upgraded to "attempt at murder" for having a military background
yeah so tell me. Did you or did you not ?

Well here is the thing. Ur #1 failo is ur narrow mouth. #2 is weight. #3 those face tatoos are a looksmin. I've never scene face tatoos make anyone better looking

I can't tell what u'd look like at a low bodyfat to see what other surgeries u could possibly ascend from

At 12% bodyfat u could be anywhere from 4-6.1/10

Currently ur like 3.9/10

>Grindr God

Well here is the thing. Ur #1 failo is ur narrow mouth. #2 is weight. #3 those face tatoos are a looksmin. I've never scene face tatoos make anyone better looking

I can't tell what u'd look like at a low bodyfat to see what other surgeries u could possibly ascend from

At 12% bodyfat u could be anywhere from 4-6.1/10

Currently ur like 3.9/10

Thanks... luckily face tattoos are easy to remove.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Wow an actual dark triad thugmaxxer on this forum. Time to eat your words @RODEBLUR
this is just what they call experienced keyboard warrior

Not sure if it's really you or a joke post.:LOL: