Not respected

Suhaibneedstobechad

Suhaibneedstobechad

King of aura
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Posts
1,019
Reputation
1,170
When I was a grey I was pushed around “normie” “grey”, hurled insults at ruthlessly.
When I turned blue I thought I’d get respect but they said I was barely out of grey hell.
I’m light blue but somehow still a “normie” when will it end
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hate, mullatobonemasher and Crimx991
ends at 10k posts
 
  • +1
Reactions: emogymmaxx and Suhaibneedstobechad
you are still in grey hell and you are a normie :lul: you're really asking the meaning of hymen in this day and age?just make normal takes bro literally and you're out of grey hell
 
You are slowly gaining my respect
Halloween Time GIF by Perecz Annabella
 
  • JFL
Reactions: hate and emogymmaxx
bum nigga
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad, mullatobonemasher and whiskers52
better late than never
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad

Similar threads

melvin the cucko
Replies
6
Views
35
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5
kbj
Replies
3
Views
28
yasuoh
yasuoh
Big Boss
Replies
16
Views
142
melvin the cucko
melvin the cucko
CelestialEmpire
Replies
1
Views
49
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top