Not seeing changes from hgh

user47283

user47283

Gold
My source is legit and tested . It has now been 3 weeks since I started hgh 5iu daily before bed. My frame has not increased and neither has my splancho. Why am I not ogre maxxed by now. Any tips on what to stack with this for more bone growth.

inb4 muh "acromegaly makes you ugly :feelsuhh:" cope. I need bone mass , acromegaly is a chad disease

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, AscendingHero and MrIncrelex
If not a joke, you are really extremely stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlphaDude, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11770 and 7 others
Tell me your genio surgeon and I’ll tell you how to pair igf-1 LR3 for optimal bone growth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tell me your genio surgeon and I’ll tell you how to pair igf-1 LR3 for optimal bone growth
how xd, I may be able to source igf-1 from a peptide place as well as cjc and other peptides

My source is legit and tested . It has now been 3 weeks since I started hgh 5iu daily before bed. My frame has not increased and neither has my splancho. Why am I not ogre maxxed by now. Any tips on what to stack with this for more bone growth.

inb4 muh "acromegaly makes you ugly :feelsuhh:" cope. I need bone mass , acromegaly is a chad disease
Take test with the gh dude. More igf

• +1
Reactions: user47283
Take test with the gh dude. More igf
And t3 t4 for more craniofacial growth. With the test ya gotta add ur pregenelone and dhea and progesterone too. ALL THE HORMONES MORE BONE MASS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shave, Deleted member 4614 and user47283
I injected it for a year and didn't notice shit except swelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I injected it for a year and didn't notice shit except swelling
I megadosed mk677 for two 6 week cycles like 6 months apart, legit 100mg a day (max dose for hgh and igf increase in studies). I was on a bunch of other hormones too but my skull just keeps on growin. If u use anything hgh related, you should be on androgens, t3/t4 and other hormones too

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and user47283
I megadosed mk677 for two 6 week cycles like 6 months apart, legit 100mg a day (max dose for hgh and igf increase in studies). I was on a bunch of other hormones too but my skull just keeps on growin. If u use anything hgh related, you should be on androgens, t3/t4 and other hormones too
Idk my t was really high beginning of last year and I was blasting hgh all summer 2021, foid in my class said I look like a kid waiting for his mom while I was standing (I was gymmaxxed too)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9446
how xd, I may be able to source igf-1 from a peptide place as well as cjc and other peptides

well firstly what’s your injection site

better to get lr3 and inject locally.

what’s your age? Are you under 25.

• +1
well firstly what’s your injection site

better to get lr3 and inject locally.

what’s your age? Are you under 25.
21, lower stomach fat

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and N1666

low iq monke

21, lower stomach fat

location site should be shoulders. Should be taking 5mg exestreme EOD and sleeping 9 hours everyday

also get lr3. Pharma hgh won’t do shit at your age. U need to level up

• +1
location site should be shoulders. Should be taking 5mg exestreme EOD and sleeping 9 hours everyday

why shoulders, I thought supposed to inject sub q

• +1
why shoulders, I thought supposed to inject sub q

intramuscular is better always absorption
Subq is for easy access but that’s it

Cuz you have only used it for 3 weeks.

I think i heard mpmd say that it takes a year for you to actually notice a change in skull shape on hgh, and even then the change isnt as much as you would expect

wait 3 months on this protocol and start adding vitamin d and k2 mk4 form at least 5mg from carlson , to induce bone growth you must have at least 390 on your igf 1 level so keep checking your igf 1 level

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user47283 and AscendingHero

Inject igfi1 des + igfl1 lr3 this will guarentee growth

good luck finding sources and affording this shit:forcedsmile:

Considering add peptides to the gh stack, and look into things like dsip

• +1
Reactions: user47283
We talked about this. Adjust your expectations. You're running a low dose for a short time.

Your hgh is probably legit, but at this point you probably won't notice anything at all other than better sleep

Reevaluate after 6 months and possibly a higher dose

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and AscendingHero
Why are people so obsessed with height on this forum? Too much will ruin your life. Remember that the ideal height is 5'9". I started injecting HGH when I was 16 and it's my biggest regret ever. I went from 5'9" to 6'7" and destroyed my face and proportions. @OldVirgin did the same and ruined his frame and face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shave, Deleted member 4946 and DivineBeing
Why are people so obsessed with height on this forum? Too much will ruin your life. Remember that the ideal height is 5'9". I started injecting HGH when I was 16 and it's my biggest regret ever. I went from 5'9" to 6'7" and destroyed my face and proportions. @OldVirgin did the same and ruined his frame and face.
my growth spurt from 5'9 to 5'10 gave me an unsatiable appetite which caused my weight to spiral to 250lbs at 14

this caused downward growth and an estrogenic frame

i wish this growth spurt never happened to me.

i wish i stayed 5'9

the extra height doesnt do shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
my growth spurt from 5'9 to 5'10 gave me an unsatiable appetite which caused my weight to spiral to 250lbs at 14

this caused downward growth and an estrogenic frame

i wish this growth spurt never happened to me.

i wish i stayed 5'9

the extra height doesnt do shit
Based and 5'9"pilled. Try to Stallonemaxx as much as you can.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Based and 5'9"pilled. Try to Stallonemaxx as much as you can.
yes ive ordered some pharma grade HGH

since im already 22 and my growth plates have fused, I'm not at risk at growing taller

so i can safely hop on HGH and Tren + Clen to be more like Stallone

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 7725
ok

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Every other day Aromasin? idk might be a bit too much.

How would he inject igf-1 into the shoulders? into the clavicles, or the delts, where in the shoulders specifically?

Would this widen his clavicles or just blow up his deltoid muscle wise?

I mean ^^^ is the goal anyone frame wise tbh