Blackpill Not Studying In English Is Retarded

khvirgin

khvirgin

Zephir
Water sesame street

A

alphamaxxxx

Bronze
This is what it's like to be from a 3rd world country?

House Lannister

House Lannister

NT pill made me suicidal
English is the only relevant language. Maybe mandarin to a certain extent

Nobagger

Nobagger

Norwegian genes
Mandarin is useless on a global level, and China has a shrinking aging population.
German is more important than Mandarin since Germany is an economic powerhouse, 4th highest gdp and the most important economy and trading partner in EU and one of the lead countries in the European Union. In my opinion English and German are the most relevant ones

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Lanklet with a 23.6'' Bidelt
Studying in your native language mogs

if you're a STEMcell, u learn the English terms anyway

Beau_Gosse

Beau_Gosse

Bronze
I had my study 100% in French, it’s over :ogre:

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Lanklet with a 23.6'' Bidelt
nigga u dumb? your brain works in your native language. the other languages you learn can never be the same as your native language. hence, learning new things in your native lang is much better, easier, and more efficient.

Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor

Iron
everybody knows english nowdays. nothing special. For europe best ones are french/spanish. German is the most usseless one- literally spoken in 1 country and almost every german is quite proficient in english. UN vacancies in germany wont even count knowledge of german as a bonus.
For the rest of the world mandarin/arabic.

Im actively learning mandarin and japanese - but im planning to work in the field where foreign languages are actually valued - international relations. Knowledge of any UN6 languages is a huge bonus to your resume.

Last edited:
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
nigga u dumb? your brain works in your native language. the other languages you learn can never be the same as your native language. hence, learning new things in your native lang is much better, easier, and more efficient.
The English language is the language best suited to describe complex scientific concepts. It's logical and allows much detailed description without long sentences.

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
The best online study ressources are in English. English is the language of science and business.
Indeed English is the language of the elites not speaking English is like being deaf

House Lannister

House Lannister

NT pill made me suicidal
German is more important than Mandarin since Germany is an economic powerhouse, 4th highest gdp and the most important economy and trading partner in EU and one of the lead countries in the European Union. In my opinion English and German are the most relevant ones
Bro tried to sneak in German ☠️

Oberyn

Oberyn

Brain max would ascend
It is turbo cuck that countries give 100% English education permission to universities in their own countries.

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
It is turbo cuck that countries give 100% English education permission to universities in their own countries.
Why?

sebsyx

sebsyx

Zephir
English and Spanish objectively. English for business and Spanish for traveling.

House Lannister

House Lannister

NT pill made me suicidal
It is what it is English is the worlds language