Not sure how much more I can take

lmao ive never been mogged by anyone at any job ive ever been in

@Chinacurry

And yet these are the faggots at the companies im getting rejected by

View attachment 2104713
Maybe past a certain point, being good looking is a detriment. If I looked like these guys, I would never want to hire OP. The daily mog would tear my throat

Also why does the guy have such broken english

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Mouthbreath
Brutal
I am thankful I will never subject myself to a job interview

Bro Im nearly 27 and it's hopeless. I have a few years of experience and a degree, but none of it matters. Every company wants some 20 year experience expert who is willing to work for slave wages
Go into teaching??

Yes you have more bones in your jaw than me in my entire face
Thanks bhai, means a lot.
I still incel though.

@danielwu @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 what u guys think of that pic?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Acne Victim and Deleted member 24444
@mrriceguy give some input instead of mmhing like the chink you are

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Also why does the guy have such broken english

Raju from New Delhi got flown in to be in charge of hiring/firing English candidates

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Idk bro, maybe they are hiring muh wihimin only to be more PC
at the end those companies are driven by profit. they're not humanitarian tooth fairies who hire females just for the sake of it. they take the best one. it's like tinder, you may be a chadlite but for the best looking girls you're competing with full blown chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24444
at the end those companies are driven by profit. they're not humanitarian tooth fairies who hire females just for the sake of it. they take the best one. it's like tinder, you may be a chadlite but for the best looking girls you're competing with full blown chads
Stfu retard

Trynna sound like some civilized clean cut intelligent bussinesman

When in reality youre a ethnic crying hobo with iq of 50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and Acne Victim
trannymaxx and if they reject you put a thread on twitter saying that the company is transphobic, easy job as long as you dont have any self respect.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Stfu retard

Trynna sound like some civilized clean cut intelligent bussinesman

When in reality youre a ethnic crying hobo
i'm sorry if you cannot even behave like a normal human nor focus in your studies
i tried to help you but there is none so deaf as he who will not hear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24444
i'm sorry if you cannot even behave like a normal human nor focus in your studies
i tried to help you but there is none so deaf as he who will not hear
Youve got such way with words

Its insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and Deleted member 24444
over for you then

imagine suffering for a 3k monthly salary job
3k gbp a month for a 22yr old is pretty fucking amazing in the UK bhai,not to be scoffed at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, forevergymcelling and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Take an education loan , go for a masters degree , studycel for 1-2 years , you'll end up with a fat paycheck job especially if it's MBA or something
It's not 2020 anymore bhai...

• So Sad
Reactions: BongMog
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 24444
Been there, I hate that feeling cos it’s like there’s always somebody better meanwhile my white female friends can get a job after 1 month of looking.

The job market truly makes you understand how badly men have it in the modern era now imagine being bbc like me and triple that and then idiots here wonder why blacks commit crime just to make a living holy shit the games rigged. Just be white woman theory is becoming the only way to succeed in life
Don't u slay ethnic, noodle and white foids?

3k gbp a month for a 22yr old is pretty fucking amazing in the UK bhai,not to be scoffed at
The Uk is actually a failed society jfl

• +1
lmao ive never been mogged by anyone at any job ive ever been in

@Chinacurry

And yet these are the faggots at the companies im getting rejected by

View attachment 2104713
Holy shit is that guy on the right a taliban???

And why is the main guy doing cuckface??

Amd why are the LTN and LTB all smiling like @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Why don't you apply to major companies claiming you are LGBT? This is how I got my first corporate role, mind you at a competitive position. Lie about your GPA, lie about your experiences, lie about your references, lie about your sexuality, lie about your race. Whatever it takes man. They are all lying to you anyway, do the same back. Tell them what they want to hear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, bug_eye_blackcel, The_God and 1 other person
I mean it's not what I get now, but my first job after uni I barely got that including bonus!!

And my IQ is 142
Ahahahahaha you cannot even Remember what i tell you

I have one next week that is giving me a pre interview task lol 😂 I’m excel I have never used MS excel before I have to tryhard and learn everything for excel for their gay test within a week
I just use chatgpt. Same for coding tests.

Fucks sake man, welcome to the UK and the “white mans world” this is why I don’t thank them niggas for shit I’d much prefer being a tribesman living in a mud hut than this shit
Tbh this. Humans are literally designed to be hunter gatherers roaming the plains of the world, that's what our biology is designed for. What's worse is that people wonder why like half of the population are depressed zombies who need anti psychotics and SSRIs just to go about their day to day life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and BoneDensity
Just start your own business, bro.

Bearing in mind

This was a fucking part-time role

With a salary of 3k less than my previous job 3 fucking years ago

A position in which i'm massively overqualified for and even more junior than my last one with fewer responsibility + lower targets

And yet
View attachment 2104610

I've not felt this much rage since my incel days
use ChatGPT

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Bearing in mind

This was a fucking part-time role

With a salary of 3k less than my previous job 3 fucking years ago

A position in which i'm massively overqualified for and even more junior than my last one with fewer responsibility + lower targets

And yet
View attachment 2104610

I've not felt this much rage since my incel days
London sounds brutal. I could get you a good salesman job over here tomorrow lol.

Reminder a girl who is “depressed” over breaking up with her Chad boyfriend years ago got the job to fill a quota.

• JFL
i have the perfect solution for you:

Comedy Hang Yourself GIF by LLIMOO