Gengar’s Ghost
wizard
Staff
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2018
- Posts
- 187,239
- Reputation
- 318,298
But I was not able to access this forum for like an hour. Had to cope with shitty UEFA.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Dalit internet.But I was not able to access this forum for like an hour. Had to cope with shitty UEFA.
Already claimed your spot I see.inb4 rep farm
Brootal sheeeit.
Speed seems to be fine but glad I was not the only one.It didn’t work
And it’s slow ash rn
I kept getting error 400.me too
I am well aware. They bring the intercontinental rivalry here.theres an insanely more amount of jeets here than you think there are
I thought I got hacked or somethingSpeed seems to be fine but glad I was not the only one.
They bring destruction like the average jeet doesI am well aware. They bring the intercontinental rivalry here.
JFL! Glad I was not the only one who thought that.
Brootal sheeeit. If I was a VIP user I would be hella mad! Paying rupees for sheeit!dalit forum 100%
every other site works perfectly for me but the moment i come back here its like this
Yup, they are like that. I do not like them.They bring destruction like the average jeet does
When was @Verdam last seen ?But I was not able to access this forum for like an hour. Had to cope with shitty UEFA.
Tuesday.When was @Verdam last seen ?
Over 30 btw JFLBrootal sheeeit.
Tuesday.
When was @Verdam last seen ?
I had a bad gateway or something errorBut I was not able to access this forum for like an hour. Had to cope with shitty UEFA.
Retarded pajeet. Not over 30.Over 30 btw JFL
I wonder how he felt reading these posts.![]()
@afroheadluke @Petsmart
Yep. Error 400.I had a bad gateway or something error
Nothing will change for you by 30 anyway. Over for youRetarded pajeet. Not over 30.
Ad hominemNothing will change for you by 30 anyway. Over for you
Whose alt is this, pajeet?Nothing will change for you by 30 anyway. Over for you
Whose alt is this, pajeet?
Retarded pajeet. You are clearly an alt so you are getting banned.
can you respond to my dmBut I was not able to access this forum for like an hour. Had to cope with shitty UEFA.
Sure thing. Can you bumo it?can you respond to my dm
yup. just did itSure thing. Can you bumo it?
Thanks. I responded.yup. just did it
Thanks. I responded.
No problem.
No problem.
Sure thing. Brb.mb. check again idk if its the right user
![]()
@afroheadluke @Petsmart
school and police made him open up his account btw lolI wonder how he felt reading these posts.
Cops: "Young man, what did you mean by these posts?"school and police made him open up his account btw lol
He is future ceiling decoration inshallahschool and police made him open up his account btw lol
Brootal sheeeit.He is future ceiling decoration inshallah
Nah but idk hoping him suicide brings me also to a degenerate level
im lowk a kind dude not edgy at all maybe i should high trust maxxBrootal sheeeit.![]()
Each to their own bhaijan.im lowk a kind dude not edgy at all maybe i should high trust maxx
Each to their own bhaijan.I do not really want people to rope (unless koreans and blacks).
Why hate on Koreansim lowk a kind dude not edgy at all maybe i should high trust maxx
their motor skillls pmoWhy hate on Koreans![]()