Not trusting my rating anymore

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m not htn even though I was rated htn, I get treated like shit irl so I’m subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, thecel, mug and 12 others
I’m gonna drop out of uni soon and wageslave for plastic surgeries while I live with my parents

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, sportsmogger, Sub5kang and 4 others
Bro you're just being paranoid if u were rated htn what are u sad about

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Him still being treated like a subhuman

I’m not htn even though I was rated htn, I get treated like shit irl so I’m subhuman
zenis we had a tiny convo on this topic, u get treated as such bc you don't put yourself out there bhai.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kroker, thecel, liberiangrimreaper and 6 others
My face rating is useless, I don’t get treated good irl so I’m not good looking enough. Only way to fix this is a bunch of surgeries

• +1
Reactions: greywind, iblamepheno1, PeakIncels and 2 others
Him still being treated like a subhuman

zenis we had a tiny convo on this topic, u get treated as such bc you don't put yourself out there bhai.
I’ve never shown you my face bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PeakIncels, Sub5kang and 2 others
My face rating is useless, I don’t get treated good irl so I’m not good looking enough. Only way to fix this is a bunch of surgeries
What happened that makes you think that

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I’ve never shown you my face bro
You are rated htn by who? if it's trusted users, its not your face playing the life game rn its your mental.

You are rated htn by who? if it's trusted users its not your face playing the life game rn its your mental.
A trustworthy user dw, it wasent some graycel fag who rates everyone chadlite

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sub5kang, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
I don’t know I just don’t get compliments,approajced, etc
That could say as much about your social life, I'm assuming you're not neurotypical. I have had htn friends who are in the exact same boat as you, autistic to some extent but that doesn't mean you don't look good. For non-nt's, your IOI's say little about your lookslevel unless you're some gigacha.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, greywind and kalluss
When you go to party does girl look at u ?

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and thecel
A trustworthy user dw, it wasent some graycel fag who rates everyone chadlite
I believe you, But this further proves the point of your mental playing a role. imagine u drop out of uni with the idea of getting a job then this shit gets to you even more then u LDAR an what u had going at uni is lost now.

That could say as much about your social life, I'm assuming you're not neurotypical. I have had htn friends who are in the exact same boat as you, autistic to some extent but that doesn't mean you don't look good. For non-nt's, your IOI's say little about your lookslevel unless you're some gigacha.
I’m not non nt, the only thing I’ve been diagnosed with is adhd nothing else. I have no mental illnesses, I’m just high inhibition

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Nt will def have more chance than a non nt

When you go to party does girl look at u ?
I’ve never went to a party in my life
I believe you, But this further proves the point of your mental playing a role. imagine u drop out of uni with the idea of getting a job then this shit gets to you even more then u LDAR an what u had going at uni is lost no

Are you a new user?

I’m not non nt, the only thing I’ve been diagnosed with is adhd nothing else. I have no mental illnesses, I’m just high inhibition
Dude, be real with yourself. We're on org. We're all at least non-nt to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Schizotypalcel
I believe you, But this further proves the point of your mental playing a role. imagine u drop out of uni with the idea of getting a job then this shit gets to you even more then u LDAR an what u had going at uni is lost now.
Your right, i will wanna rope even more

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Frontal selfies don't tell the full story. People see you in 3D, facial depth matters a shitton, skull size matters a lot as well. That's why ratings on here are useless, Life already rates you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: counterintuitive, deadstock, greywind and 5 others
Frontal selfies don't tell the full story. People see you in 3D, facial depth matters a shitton, skull size matters a lot as well. That's why ratings on here are useless, Life already rates you.
My skull is small, facial depth is cope barley matters

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi and the BULL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: counterintuitive, NZb6Air and StarvedEpi
Pictures cannot properly show what's shown irl

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, the BULL, ShawarmaFilth and 1 other person
Pictures cannot properly show what's shown irl
video

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Debetro
Videos in your room alone only show your 3D face in relation to the space and not in relation to other individuals.
U dont need to show skull size most of the time its average and it’ll be very obvious if you have a big skull

For example i have a big skull, standing next to people in mirrors makes it obvious and photos togethor also make it obvious

Infact my hat at my wageslave i work at had to be customely ordered cause the original size was too small

you’ll know if you have big skull

But it usually doesnt matter unless you have a small skull cuz 98% of the time you’ll fall around average or a bit higher

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
we live in a very asocial society. people arent going to throw themselves at you for being HTN or whatever. If you go to uni with a fucking hoodie on 24/7 people aren't going to talk to you because they think you don't want to be talked to. something similar happened to me on my 1st year at college.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
we live in a very asocial society. people arent going to throw themselves at you for being HTN or whatever. If you go to uni with a fucking hoodie on 24/7 people aren't going to talk to you because they think you don't want to be talked to. something similar happened to me on my 1st year at college.
What happend 2nd year when you stoped doing that shitb

What happend 2nd year when you stoped doing that shitb
I made friends, I started talking to people, and they started talking to me too, maybe in the hallways in between classes, in some laboratory classes, etc...

Not everybody is going to be your friend but I don't think anybody will treat you badly.

I was very miserable during my first uni year, thought about dropping out too. You might have social anxiety or something like that...

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I made friends, I started talking to people, and they started talking to me too, maybe in the hallways in between classes, in some laboratory classes, etc...

Not everybody is going to be your friend but I don't think anybody will treat you badly.

I was very miserable during my first uni year, thought about dropping out too. You might have social anxiety or something like that...
I have very high inhibition from the covid era which raped my social skills

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
I have very high inhibition from the covid era which raped my social skills
The jews will pay... covid era also fucked my social skills...

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Weren’t u the guy that creepsjotted a girls ass for reps and then got caught and bullied for it no way ur htn brah :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Maybe u look htn in pics but shitty irl like me.

Screenshot 20240920 093315 Gallery

Most people called me high htn or even cl in this pic, but irl i look like a ugly sub5 ltn nigga

• +1
Cause irl flaws like small skull, short height, Short face all are more important
Actually not, small skull was never a super hard failo, height, maybe, but there are too many examples of this being atleast partially untrue, and short face nobody cares. It’s because you never talk to anyone, hide yourself basically and don’t try to talk to girls. You are htn, definitely but htn can’t pull off what you are doing.

How tall r u?
5’7
Actually not, small skull was never a super hard failo, height, maybe, but there are too many examples of this being atleast partially untrue, and short face nobody cares. It’s because you never talk to anyone, hide yourself basically and don’t try to talk to girls. You are htn, definitely but htn can’t pull off what you are doing.
I don’t talk to anyone cause people here said htn would have women throwing themself at him so I just gave up. I know it’s not true but my retarted brain low iq head keeps convincing myself it is and I keep acting like an abused dog

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: baerr and sportsmogger
true, i was rated mtn but im below ltn

• +1
5’7

I don’t talk to anyone cause people here said htn would have women throwing themself at him so I just gave up. I know it’s not true but my retarted brain low iq head keeps convincing myself it is and I keep acting like an abused dog
Women dgaf about htn irl. Only online. Chadlite with good height is where they start to be outgoing on someone.

• +1
Women dgaf about htn irl. Only online. Chadlite with good height is where they start to be outgoing on someone.
I know they don’t but I’m too high inhib to take advantage of htn that’s why for me I need to be minimum chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: baerr