Notgiving-a-fuck maxxing?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Is not caring what anyone thinks of you, or doing whatever you want/saying whatever you want true way to hapinesss?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, JovanD, badromance and 2 others
yeah but u seem low t so have fun being high inhib and getting ur feelings hurt by people

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, GenericChad1444, kobecel and 3 others
> r/howtonotgiveafuck
5CA7F167 8FEF 4001 8CDA 232FFF789E8A

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, FatmanO, kobecel and 3 others
Is not caring what anyone thinks of you, or doing whatever you want/saying whatever you want true way to hapinesss?
Unironically yes.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
YES but gl achieving such a level where you truly deep inside feel like that (spoiler alert) it's nearly impossible and much easier being a chad with non stop constant positive reinforcement

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
It's what i been duin.

yeah but u seem low t so have fun being high inhib and getting ur feelings hurt by people
You seem to just speculate everyone's trait from one single pfp, thats kinda stupid

Lol, when I understood your message.

You seem to just speculate everyone's trait from one single pfp, thats kinda stupid
Na, he's trying to teach you to not give a fuck. This is the first lesson.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
@Arceus300 you are one of most low inhib slayers here. what advice you could give to @FatmanO ?

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
You reacted to mean words exactly like he planned. Played you like a fiddle. You failed the test.

Last edited:
You reacted to mean words exactly like he wanted. Played you like a fiddle. You failed the test.
Exactly but is it not the point of looksmaxxing to improve?

Yes, read nihilism and stoicism.
How did it go with that girl

Exactly but is it not the point of looksmaxxing to improve?
Of course. Here's a lesson for you tho. TL;DW; Bullies can't hurt your feelings if you don't value their opinion or refuse to interpret it negatively as a personal attack. It's all in your head. Stand-up comedians are masters of this.

Last edited:
How did it go with that girl
She wasnt at same lunch break today as me, I think she is tommorow. Last time we talked was at a gym.
Of course. Here's a lesson for you tho. TL;DW; Bullies can't hurt your feelings if you don't value their opinion or refuse to interpret it negatively as a personal attack. It's all in your head. Stand-up comedians are masters of this.

Thanks man, gonna watch it through

838.jpg
:feelsez::feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
To an extent yes but you won’t achieve this mindset while still having a oneitis and putting females on a pedestal.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
I guess the first step is improving everything you can about yourself. Then accepting and knowing your your flaws and strenghts. When your in a place where your happy with yourself you can stop caring about validation from others, and get more validation from yourself.

Get tattoos and start fights for no reason then you will be a sex god

• +1
Reactions: androidcel