Nothing about this forum is the same anymore

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
All of you newfags have shit uniconic usernames none of the new userbase are funny not even through shock factor and worst of all non of the new userbase are knowledgeable about anything like 90% of the new users here are fucking school kids but none of those retards can actually give you tips for school.

Truly over that i cant browse this forum during uni lectures just like my peers did when i was in highschool browsing on here.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, datboijj, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
so relatable, ugh i hate these greycels am i right chat, i'm such an puahate sluthate lookism member. what do you guys know about the old good times

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and axttt_
I used the wayback machine some days ago out of curiosity to see what the forum and posts looked like in 2019-2020, but especially 2021 and 2022, to see what was all the hype about..

It was basically exactly like now, only with far fewer members, far fewer threads, far less interaction in them, and far fewer very active and popular members..

Threads were identical, with rate me / something related to looksmaxing / celebrity x did y / user x did y, and that was pretty much it..

Maybe the fact that there were far fewer members forced most of them to be more serious and not to lose their aura so easily by spamming dumb threads, and rather than the way most of them do nowadays by commenting random shit and always acting like depressed and autistic children..

Forum peak was between summer 2023 and summer 2024..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and UrGirlsMcm
I used the wayback machine some days ago out of curiosity to see what the forum and posts looked like in 2019-2020, but especially 2021 and 2022, to see what was all the hype about..

It was basically exactly like now, only with far fewer members, far fewer threads, far less interaction in them, and far fewer very active and popular members..

Threads were identical, with rate me / something related to looksmaxing / celebrity x did y / user x did y, and that was pretty much it..

Maybe the fact that there were far fewer members forced most of them to be more serious and not to lose their aura so easily by spamming dumb threads, and rather than the way most of them do nowadays by commenting random shit and always acting like depressed and autistic children..

You’re retarded you don’t need the wayback machine to see old threads on here how summer 2023 this sites peak when 80% of BOTB threads are from 2019 - 2020

Bullshit, back then there were actual funny posts, eviscerations, slay threads, looksmaxing breakthroughs, etc... now it's all tiktok brainrot and incels crying, users back then had charm and a backbone which made interacting with them genuinely entertaining, the only improvement is that now there's far less racebait, at some point shit was literally a plague, still forum peak was 2020-2022.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
All of you newfags have shit uniconic usernames none of the new userbase are funny not even through shock factor and worst of all non of the new userbase are knowledgeable about anything like 90% of the new users here are fucking school kids but none of those retards can actually give you tips for school.

Truly over that i cant browse this forum during uni lectures just like my peers did when i was in highschool browsing on here.
examples?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and NZb6Air

Back when Amnesia was an actual good poster.
yea i read some of his slay threads yday good info