Nothing, absolutely nothing feels worse than being broke and in financial trouble

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
So I've finally bit the bullet and started looking at all my finances and taking total responsibility- no help from my parents, if I can't make ends meet, I will literally live in a trailer park or be homeless.

I'm JUST able to make ends meet rn but it's literally day-by-day, I'm stressing about bills, expenses etc, it's so high cortisol.

I've been subhuman before, that feeling does not compare to the feeling of being in this financial place in my early 30s. This is basically a soul snatching thing.

I had 3 ethnic girls give me IOI in gym today and I didn't give a shit....was just numb inside thinking about finances.

Just LOL if you ain't moneymaxxing planning for your late 20s onwards

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, capybara, Britmaxxer and 4 others
Novel bro, can’t read but happy for you or sorry to hear that. Either way, I mog, adios
The Weeknd Air Kiss GIF by iHeartRadio

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
I want to fuck you like an animal

So I've finally bit the bullet and started looking at all my finances and taking total responsibility- no help from my parents, if I can't make ends meet, I will literally live in a trailer park or be homeless.

I'm JUST able to make ends meet rn but it's literally day-by-day, I'm stressing about bills, expenses etc, it's so high cortisol.

I've been subhuman before, that feeling does not compare to the feeling of being in this financial place in my early 30s. This is basically a soul snatching thing.

I had 3 ethnic girls give me IOI in gym today and I didn't give a shit....was just numb inside thinking about finances.

Just LOL if you ain't moneymaxxing planning for your late 20s onwards
Yes it is not nice. Even worse if you have debt also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Yes it is not nice. Even worse if you have debt also
i applied for like 5 loans a few weeks ago- so glad I didn't get approved. Would've been suifuel

YES, there is something worse

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 16501
Knowing that you are truecel and there is nothing you can do about it except ROT

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
no money no life

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16501
i applied for like 5 loans a few weeks ago- so glad I didn't get approved. Would've been suifuel
I’m glad for you. I have a lot of debt and botched. Disaster.

You have all the opportunities now to improve financially and career wise. Best of luck

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16501
I’m glad for you. I have a lot of debt and botched. Disaster.

You have all the opportunities now to improve financially and career wise. Best of luck
thanks man, sorry to hear about your situation. Best of luck to you too

• +1
Reactions: Forget it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back