Nothing beats sprinting at debloating

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Was shitfaced at yesterday evening + sent down 2 kebabs with fries plus bbq sauce but now Im back on track for round 2 tonight

Did 6 rounds of 100 m sprints at 90% work capacity + abstained from carbs and salt all together today , feeling good now :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, eyes, mulattomaxxer and 12 others
mirin, what BF you at rn?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Was shitfaced at yesterday evening + sent down 2 kebabs with fries plus bbq sauce but now Im back on track for round 2 tonight

Did 6 rounds of 100 m sprints at 90% work capacity + abstained from carbs and salt all together today , feeling good now :Comfy:

Do you perhaps have a before pic of your lower third if you were fatter or smth? Mine kinda looks like yours but ive only ever reached like ~18% , curious if I can look like this

• +1
jfl typical user on chads.org has face which I've never seen irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, LightSkinNoob, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
nothing beats fasting at debloating :feelshmm: but sprinting is pretty good :feelshmm:

• Love it
Are you on tretinoin?

• +1
Do you perhaps have a before pic of your lower third if you were fatter or smth? Mine kinda looks like yours but ive only ever reached like ~18% , curious if I can look like this
Yeah sure

I have generally been lean for the past few years but I did put on some weight in early 2021 during quarantine when I couldn’t do exercise (for other reasons as well)

I managed to continue exercising and leaned down last summer and have been since

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, MaxillaMaxing and ChristianChad
Yeah sure

I have generally been lean for the past few years but I did put on some weight in early 2021 during quarantine when I couldn’t do exercise (for other reasons as well)

I managed to continue exercising and leaned down last summer and have been since

how old are u

Nice jaw bro, how much chewing, jawliner improved it compared to before?

• +1

Unfortunately my bloating is not from water weight, it's from dogshit fat distribution genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7 and Prettyboy
Also you have absolute mogger lower third

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I was until the end of April, but I halted it for now as I’m running a melanotan II cycle at the moment
How do you know you won't fuck your Collagen from exercise and eating little?

This is interesting. Are you low-stress?

Jfl. I was so full today cuz of pizza. Great advice. Imma do some quick exercise rn

• Love it
Great results man . Do you also water fast? If yes for how long

• +1
mirin, what BF you at rn?
Imma have to do a DEXA scan because I keep getting asked for it :hnghn:

Nice jaw bro, how much chewing, jawliner improved it compared to before?
Yes, jawliner improved it by making my masseters more muscular (thus widening my face at my gonions). I chew on it for 15 mins a day + on sugar free chewing gums for hours

Unfortunately my bloating is not from water weight, it's from dogshit fat distribution genetics
If that’s the case, you need to keep yourself so lean that even the most stubborn places lose fat (for me it’s the bottom two abs and my buttocks, that’s the last places I lose fat from)

Jfl. I was so full today cuz of pizza. Great advice. Imma do some quick exercise rn
Was it good? :Comfy: I love pizza but god damn if I eat one I am useless for the remaining part of the day,it really knocks me out

Great results man . Do you also water fast? If yes for how long
I am opposed to fasting. I experienced with one meal a day (OMAD) before and it very noticeably slowed my metabolism down. I acknowledge the body cleaning properties of fasting, but for now it’s small but frequent meals for me :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, MaxillaMaxing, incel194012940 and 1 other person

High IQ thread. I also recommend hydrating as much as possible after drinking, clubbing, drugs and stuff because the body loses too much water, causing switch to bloat mode and additionally giving a tearing headache.

Can you share your cardio routine? You seem interested in athleticism.

• +1

do you use treadmill or run outside

• +1
High IQ thread. I also recommend hydrating as much as possible after drinking, clubbing, drugs and stuff because the body loses too much water, causing switch to bloat mode and additionally giving a tearing headache.

Can you share your cardio routine? You seem interested in athleticism.
I have written a detailed post about the exercise routine I follow back in december:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/
It has stood time's test for me, I am doing the same, with less boxing and more sprinting on the athletic track as the weather has gotten good since then.

I'm the fond of HIIT, be it sprinting or any other form. I'm not a fan of middle intensity forms of cardio like jogging or swimming due to their potential muscle wasting effect, but on the other hand I do a lot of low intensity work by walking to almost everywhere in my daily life.

do you use treadmill or run outside
I never use indoor gym cardio machines, I run on an athletic track, or sometimes in the forest, as a form of trail running.

• +1
Reactions: eyes
I have written a detailed post about the exercise routine I follow back in december:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/
It has stood time's test for me, I am doing the same, with less boxing and more sprinting on the athletic track as the weather has gotten good since then.

I'm the fond of HIIT, be it sprinting or any other form. I'm not a fan of middle intensity forms of cardio like jogging or swimming due to their potential muscle wasting effect, but on the other hand I do a lot of low intensity work by walking to almost everywhere in my daily life.

I never use indoor gym cardio machines, I run on an athletic track, or sometimes in the forest, as a form of trail running.
Mogs ill add some more Hitt for test and jaw gains. I wouldn't ignore swimming tho a decade of doing it on a team gave me gigamogger clavicles and shoulder width

• +1
Mogs ill add some more Hitt for test and jaw gains. I wouldn't ignore swimming tho a decade of doing it on a team gave me gigamogger clavicles and shoulder width
HIIT is fantastic, it keeps your body in fat burning mode for hours after you are done with the workout. The only drawback of it is that you already have to be in shape to do it. Sprinting while overweight would put huge unnecesarily pressure on joints.

I enjoy swimming (I swam for years when I was younger), but nowadays I find it hard to insert to my exercise routine. It's not heavy enough work but not light enough either, I'm kind of left in the middle after doing it.