nothing better than female validation

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
social validation in general too, being the life of the party, being the center of attention is all addicting and feels very good, should be the biggest motivation to looksmax, once you've had even a small taste you'll want more and more

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Skywalker, Orvka381 and 4 others
i never had any of this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Orvka381, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
reminder this only happens if you're at least 6'3

no amount of "looksmaxxing" will make you achieve that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Skywalker, humanoidsub7 and 2 others

no amount of "looksmaxxing" will ascend you
such a retarded response bruh

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
such a retarded response bruh
reality, keep dreaming about ascending, even if you succeed with the tiny chance of it, you'll most likely be already an oldcel who missed out on all the important phases, and will never bring them back

and for looksmaxxing, you already need to have a very decent base in order to succeed

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
reality, keep dreaming about ascending, even if you succeed with the tiny chance of it, you'll most likely be already an oldcel who missed out on all the important phases, and will never bring them back

and for looksmaxxing, you already need to have a very decent base in order to succeed
i lost my virginity at 13 and have 2 fwbs right now kill yourself i'm trying to spread motivation

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24278
i lost my virginity at 13 and have 2 fwbs right now kill yourself i'm trying to spread motivation
motivation for who, 4 psl 5'10 indians? lol and you feel special with experiencing what 90% high schoolers did? JFL

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
motivation for who, 4 psl 5'10 indians? lol and you feel special with experiencing what 90% high schoolers did? JFL
i can post a picture on snap of my face from a shitty angle and get more validation then you ever will in your life jfl

i can post a picture on snap of my face from a shitty angle and get more validation then you ever will in your life jfl
keep creating tales you manlet dog

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
keep creating tales you manlet dog
i'll just ignore you i already know i life mog you to oblivion you have 3 thousand posts in a month JFLLLLLL ugly ass nigga get off my threads you abused ugly dog

i'll just ignore you i already know i life mog you to oblivion you have 3 thousand posts in a month JFLLLLLL ugly ass nigga get off my threads you abused ugly dog
sub6'3 pegging loving 17 yo faggot your dreams of becoming chad will never become true. you're just one of the all normies who get normal experiences

keep bragging such a normal thing as losing V at 13/14 and 2 fwb lol, if you just knew what real chads do. np i'll let you cope, don't take the time to answer me i'll not read it

sub6'3 pegging loving 17 yo faggot your dreams of becoming chad will never become true. you're just one of the all normies who get normal experiences

keep bragging such a normal thing as losing V at 13/14 and 2 fwb lol, if you just knew what real chads do. np i'll let you cope, don't take the time to answer me i'll not read it
you think i've only had 2 fwb in my life? what a retard you can't even read right i know you're ugly as shit btw so you have to cope with this keep rotting little little faggy fag

social validation in general too, being the life of the party, being the center of attention is all addicting and feels very good, should be the biggest motivation to looksmax, once you've had even a small taste you'll want more and more
It's up there once you get a taste of sexually validation from women.

That's lifefuel but you need to experience these things during your formative years

troll GIF