• Woah
Reactions: R@m@, JL~, anthony111553 and 4 others
Even if you don' fuck anyone
Social life >>>>>
Screenshot 20240331 183310 comandroidgallery3d

Rate my forearms unflexed

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I don't fuck and I don't have social life also.
I used to be in a gang during highschool but we disbanded, not really a gang we only did graffiti everywhere and scared people in the night. We had some street fights and problems with the cops for smoking cannabis. Those were the best days.

Last edited:
I don't fuck and I don't have social life also.
I used to be in a gang during highschool but we disbanded, not really a gang we only did graffiti everywhere and we scared people in the night. We had some street fights and problems with the cops for smoking cannabis. Those were the best days.
bro thinks he hood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Klasik01
Oh wait that 19.5 so ok
Screenshot 20240331 183910 comandroidchrome

My wrist are thicker then average, also when i was about to get married n shit i had to get a ring bigger then average bcs my finger i thick i think 20 was average size for rings and i was 22-23 while being 74kgs leanmaxxed

View attachment 2831141
My wrist are thicker then average, also when i was about to get married n shit i had to get a ring bigger then average bcs my finger i thick i think 20 was average size for rings and i was 22-23 while being 74kgs leanmaxxed
I'm lean now too but my circumference is about 17.5 or maybe almost 7" (17.8). Anyway over for my fingers cuz they are thinner than any foid ones :lul:

I'm lean now too but my circumference is about 17.5 or maybe almost 7" (17.8). Anyway over for my fingers cuz they are thinner than any foid ones :lul:
Ur wrist is average so no worries

• +1
Reactions: Roge
How do i know I'll measure rn for fun
I got measured in the jewelry story so idk maybe with a metric tape you can measure in thickest point of the finger

Why do you search for this stuff bro, who are your going to marry and why? Better look for social life.
I was about to marry a 165cm whore latina with gyno type boobs and family trauma over

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian