Nothing better than watching an abused dog bark

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Mfs be dropping paragraphs when you just said a sentence
Nothing more sad than an angry, insecure, and bitter person tbh. I feel concerned for some of these miserable people at times
Btw this thread isn't directed to anyone in specific on this forum, I've just noticed quite a few people are like this irl, can be annoying at times to deal with these types

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Dr. Mog and Deleted member 20891
And then comes the schizo ones who just can’t accept the fact that Someone’s doing better than them. I can almost hear them screaming…

OH NOOO YOU CANT BE A SLAYER BECAUSE I AM A SUBHUMAN WHO HATES SLAYERS FROM A BROKEN MONITOR SCREEN ALL DAY :feelswah::feelsree:

HOW CAN YOU BE A SLAYER YOU PATHETIC DEGENERATE SUB5 WHILE I ROT IN MY BASEMENTS ICTCHING MY BALLSZZZZ AHAHAH

Lmao a lot of users here a joke ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 19766
And then comes the schizo ones who just can’t accept the fact that Someone’s doing better than them. I can almost hear them screaming…

OH NOOO YOU CANT BE A SLAYER BECAUSE I AM A SUBHUMAN WHO HATES SLAYERS FROM A BROKEN MONITOR SCREEN ALL DAY :feelswah::feelsree:

HOW CAN YOU BE A SLAYER YOU PATHETIC DEGENERATE SUB5 WHILE I ROT IN MY BASEMENTS ICTCHING MY BALLSZZZZ AHAHAH

Lmao a lot of users here a joke ngl
Success breeds jealousy ig

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
my old friends were like this ive triggered them with two words befoer and when i told them to chill out they got even angrier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
You dropped 3 paragraphs I'll never read

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Deleted member 19766
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person