nothing else matters

Don’t get what you mean here. How is it pseudo science?

Just compare these two faces. One is genetically superior because of the way it looks it gives the person certain advantages. Whereas the other face is genetically inferior which gives the person disadvantages
View attachment 1330737
Depends on the enviroment brah yeah opry is genetically superior to left guy looks wise but you cant say he is genetically superior overall evolution is survival of the fittest not strongest/best looking/smartest.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Depends on the enviroment brah
But that’s what I mean. In today’s world the only two really important genetically things are looks and intelligence. Health provably as well but there are so many cures we have today for almost every disease so that’s not a big superiority you can have.
Everything else is mostly cope besides maybe strength for becoming an athlete.

opry is genetically superior to left guy looks wise but you cant say he is genetically superior overall
Yes lookswise but that’s the main thing which matters. This made him the most paid supermodel, gave him tons of opportunities, made him a millionaire, gave him hot girls etc.
The bald guy on the other hand is just an average wagecuck who doesn’t get the women he wants just because of his genetically inferior face and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15338
this is exactly what i mean with the the thing that moggs sex itself, getting treated like a ''chad'' how you guys call it moggs sex itself @chadison
Yep it really does, for all the hoops you have to jump through to get to sex and THEN you have to really please the girl otherwise she'll just jump to the next top 10% Chad cock (it really is true, most girls are getting banged by Chad only with the exception of normie LTRs). To be friends with benefits You must look good and be good at sex. Most girls are shit at sex from my experience (although I am young still) I get way more dopamine from when I see girls clearly checking me out or trying to get me to talk to them. It's a no effort validation hit whereas sex is a net negative because of all the shit you have to do when you could be sleeping or doing something else more productive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13332 and Lars
Yep it really does, for all the hoops you have to jump through to get to sex and THEN you have to really please the girl otherwise she'll just jump to the next top 10% Chad cock (it really is true, most girls are getting banged by Chad only with the exception of normie LTRs). To be friends with benefits You must look good and be good at sex. Most girls are shit at sex from my experience (although I am young still) I get way more dopamine from when I see girls clearly checking me out or trying to get me to talk to them. It's a no effort validation hit whereas sex is a net negative because of all the shit you have to do when you could be sleeping or doing something else more productive.
AMEN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and chadison
It's hard for the guys to understand because they haven't had a lot of experience. I get it, if you asked me this question three years ago I would have said the same thing as them. It's funny how wrong I was 3 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Lars and Ryan
It's hard for the guys to understand because they haven't had a lot of experience. I get it, if you asked me this question three years ago I would have said the same thing as them. It's funny how wrong I was 3 years ago
how old are you

• +1
Reactions: chadison
oh you are 20

• +1
fuck i am retarted

I have find inner peace... I don't care tbh

same bro , if you witness yourself you know what we mean. i was also thinking about getting a high as posible bodycount first but now i dont even care anymore i just live in the moment and having fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and chadison
i was also thinking about getting a high as posible bodycount first but now i dont even care anymore
Just wait until later, you will reach triple-digits at some point in your life.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
same bro , if you witness yourself you know what we mean. i was also thinking about getting a high as posible bodycount first but now i dont even care anymore i just live in the moment and having fun
Same tbh, I have nothing to prove to any guy about how I can slay women because I know I can now

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Same tbh, I have nothing to prove to any guy about how I can slay women because I know I can now
yeah exactly :lul: the guys who are flexxing with bodycount are insecure inside

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, chadison and Deleted member 13332
have you posted your face here?

• +1
have you posted your face here?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 13332