Nothing Incites an Acrimonious Disposition like Flat Cheekbones

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Ever heard how some people have a mental illness where chewing sounds send them into irritation?
The disorder is sometimes called selective sound sensitivity syndrome. Individuals with misophonia often report they are triggered by oral sounds -- the noise someone makes when they eat, breathe, or even chew.

Well I have Zygophonia. I’ll be going on my way when I’m unjustly subject to these kinds of pictures on the internet:
6E3CC61A 997C 4F79 9F16 F2FAD8191C16

BF049050 3170 4D72 B918 DED958F9046F

Or especially the physical pain @justadude inflicts upon me whenever we interact with that putrid avatar of his.

You will never ascend above 4 PSL with this kind of zygomatic process. Good luck surgically altering it and not getting botched or 404 es radio’d.

Before you start throwing Brad Pitt copes at me, His zygos look flat because of the contrast of his massive massters. Honestly he’d be Incel in UK too :feelsrope:.

Now feast your eyes upon the zygos of an
Übermensch:
6667114A C40B 45FB BBD5 7C58BDC49083

5FBE5340 49D1 48DE BD6A EA6EA44BA8CF

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Fear, Blockchain and 3 others
indeed son, ogee curve is everything
1949503_67371051e8d29cd2751b58cb1eb0a94b.png

keep crying for my avi tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, DivineBeing, Slob and 2 others
i feel like reading your threads increases my iq

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Blockchain
How do zygoless cucks even cope?

Is there anything that can be done about this? Fillers, fat graft maybe zygo implants?

I
Ever heard how some people have a mental illness where chewing sounds send them into irritation?
The disorder is sometimes called selective sound sensitivity syndrome. Individuals with misophonia often report they are triggered by oral sounds -- the noise someone makes when they eat, breathe, or even chew.

Well I have Zygophonia. I’ll be going on my way when I’m unjustly subject to these kinds of pictures on the internet:
View attachment 1478301
View attachment 1478302

Or especially the physical pain @justadude inflicts upon me whenever we interact with that putrid avatar of his.

You will never ascend above 4 PSL with this kind of zygomatic process. Good luck surgically altering it and not getting botched or 404 es radio’d.

Before you start throwing Brad Pitt copes at me, His zygos look flat because of the contrast of his massive massters. Honestly he’d be Incel in UK too :feelsrope:.

Now feast your eyes upon the zygos of an
Übermensch:
View attachment 1478307

View attachment 1478309
ITS VERY easy to correct this via surgery (implants) anterior projection with implants for this kind of flat face is prob one of the easiest most sure fire ways to improve out of all surgeries ever mentioned on this site. So idk why you’re saying “good luck not getting botched”. Adding anterior projection to flat cheekbones is the most straightforward looksmax surgery LOL