Nothing is more infuriating than being NTpilled by inferiors.

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
I'm fucking tired of being in class, sitting by myself, not saying a word, having to mask in my interactions with the teacher, sitting in my own fucking loneliness, watching inferiors interacting, joking, laughing, smiling with the girls I like.

These dudes are even shorter than I am, they have more acne, they have worse colouring, worse skin. And yet they interact with these hot girls and have conversations with them like it's nothing at all.

It is so fucking frustrating. I WANT to be social, I WANT to be able to participate in these classroom conversations. But I cannot, due to my autism.

fucking brutal ERfuel. She even called him "ConCon" (as a nickname). FFS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, user123456, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
Are you still in highschool?

Same. Never changed from primary school to high school to college to workplace.
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, sickdawgie, ElTruecel and 1 other person
I'm fucking tired of being in class, sitting by myself, not saying a word, having to mask in my interactions with the teacher, sitting in my own fucking loneliness, watching inferiors interacting, joking, laughing, smiling with the girls I like.

These dudes are even shorter than I am, they have more acne, they have worse colouring, worse skin. And yet they interact with these hot girls and have conversations with them like it's nothing at all.

It is so fucking frustrating. I WANT to be social, I WANT to be able to participate in these classroom conversations. But I cannot, due to my autism.

Troll them with imposing contempt at first and before too long you'll be alright. You'll be able to be "normal".

Your problem isn't not being NT. It's just you're self conscious and care too much about how others see you.

Troll them with imposing contempt at first and before too long you'll be alright. You'll be able to be "normal".

Your problem isn't not being NT. It's just you're self conscious and care too much about how others see you.
Don't ever fucking try to give an autistic person advice as a neurotypical. fuck wit

had to grin at "worse coloring" jfl dude

• +1
Reactions: malvolio511
I’ve always been the outcast, only had a friend group from the ages of 8 to 14 then it all went to shit

not even kidding do something where u are forced to be social like working somewhere where u have to be social helped me a bit
i mean im pretty nt around ppl irl but i am just a little slow to things sometimes icl

not even kidding do something where u are forced to be social like working somewhere where u have to be social helped me a bit
You underestimate just HOW autistic I am. I literally cannot do ANYTHING in regards to sociality. I can't make facial expressions, I can't initiate or carry conversations, I can't make eye contact, I don't use body language or hand movements while speaking, I cannot interject into conversations, I literally cannot do anything whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
You underestimate just HOW autistic I am. I literally cannot do ANYTHING in regards to sociality. I can't make facial expressions, I can't initiate or carry conversations, I can't make eye contact, I don't use body language or hand movements while speaking, I cannot interject into conversations, I literally cannot do anything whatsoever.
Hate to say this, but it's probably over. You'd have to befriend autists and date an autistic girl like you, otherwise it's pretty certain that you're going to die alone.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Hate to say this, but it's probably over. You'd have to befriend autists and date an autistic girl like you, otherwise it's pretty certain that you're going to die alone.
Yep the only option for me is going ER. Just don't have any resources or means to do so yet...

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
then your autism is severe as fuck man

Yeah dude i have bad news, you are most likely non NT.

But its not over, irl life is overrated and since you claim to be GL just download yubo/wizz (since u are underage) and meet foids from there to ascend.

But its not over, irl life is overrated and since you claim to be GL just download yubo/wizz (since u are underage) and meet foids from there to ascend.
It's not "most likely"

I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS when I was five. The same disorder saint Elliot had. I can relate to him far more than any of you can.

I might kill my parents then go ER soon after. I despise my father, for reproducing with a tiny stubby 5'2 woman, passing on his autism and yet none of his tall and dimorphic features.

It's like they both conspired to create the most subhuman child possible.
how tall is your father and u?

and yes im also convinced guys inherit the height mostly from their mother

Just focus on being racist and hating niggers like I do.

It's not "most likely"

I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS when I was five. The same disorder saint Elliot had. I can relate to him far more than any of you can.
I was gonna tell you to do anything to try and put yourself in social situations to learn or adapt even if it means risking humiliation but you genuinely have a genetic condition, I still think you should because otherwise it’ll never get better and you probably will end up either hanging from the ceiling or killing your classmates. I just finished my last day of highschool where all 4 years I just sat alone and talked to no one even though some people did approach trying to be friends and all I did was autistically nod or say “yeah, ok” with no follow up and probably the most retarded looking poker face, I can relate in the tiniest bit in this regard. Genuinely feel bad for you though because in your case its actually an uphill battle, I’m just evil and retarded, wish you the best man.

how tall is your father and u?

and yes im also convinced guys inherit the height mostly from their mother
My dad is 6ft with uncharacteristically broad shoulders, long arms, and big hands for his height. There are dudes at school who look like estrogenic narrow framed toothpics with stubby little arms who are taller than him. I am 5'5" with a 5'9" wingspan. My mother is 5'2 with tiny feet and stubby arms.

Op is qwertz

i think my medicine is fucking me up tbh, it somehow make me more hyper but also more shy at the same time

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫

Never claimed to be good looking. I'm not even HTN. I'm just average/mtn. Not GL but no one looks at me and thinks "ew he's ugly"

Stop being a freak that wants to kill people

you are a white fatcel normie, just leanmaxx and get ethnic foids easily though dating apps
I'm n1the bigest subhuman truecel onthisforum nigger. don't ever call me a fucking normie aggain.

Only chad can get away with being none nt sub chads need to be nt or were fucked

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
I'm fucking tired of being in class, sitting by myself, not saying a word, having to mask in my interactions with the teacher, sitting in my own fucking loneliness, watching inferiors interacting, joking, laughing, smiling with the girls I like
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: OF COURSE IT WAS SO FUCKING PREDICTABLE THAT THE BT AVI IS LIKE THIS JFL
Yes, I'm 16.
Send your address we will 1v1 I'm 16 too

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: OF COURSE IT WAS SO FUCKING PREDICTABLE THAT THE BT AVI IS LIKE THIS JFL

Send your address we will 1v1 I'm 16 too
I can relate to him on a personal level. If you don't like it then I don't give a shit

• Woah
NTpill is so brutal that many here deny it. I have seen way too many cases where the guy is way below the female and holding hands and shit. If you’re non-NT you’re fucked. You will have guys you mog be with the women you desire, while you have to stress yourself out doing stuff that’s not natural to you to score used up ltb pussy.

Care to tell me how you relate to him?

"He used to grunt and throw the weights down, cutting into the carpet," he says. "He was oblivious to it. He did damage [the floor] on a couple of occasions. He pulled his back at one stage, which put him out of action for a while. For the size that he was and the age that he was, he had to take a bit more care in what he was lifting." Heffernan remembers Tarrant as a loner. "He was friendly, but I got the impression his social skills were not that great. He didn’t seem to be one that mixed very well. [But] there were no outbursts of anger or anything like that."

"He started using 4chan when he was 14. He once told his sister that he thought he was autistic and possibly sociopathic."

"That kid never had a girlfriend... he was a bit of a bully and a trouble maker but was a really great fella when you got to know him."

All quotes about Brenton. I can relate to him because we're both autistic turbomanlets who feel disillusioned by society and are lonely and gymcel in the meantime to cope.

• Woah
You need to develop a social mask, or use substances to get over it.

You need to develop a social mask, or use substances to get over it.
I fucking hate masking though. I hate having to pretend to be someone I'm not just to be fucking accepted and treated like a human being. I wish I could just be myself, act like myself without any modification to my behaviour, and just be accepted for who I am.

Sadly the world isn't fair and I do not have that luxury.