nothing is scarier than finding out what type of nipples your girl has

rape

rape

rapist
the buildup before seeing a foid's nipples for the first time may genuinely be the most horrifying feeling ever & the reveal kind of determines the fate of your feelings to said foid.

you have to brace yourself to not react to ugly dinner plate sized areolas so you don't offend the foid (but also hide your excitement and hopes that she will have cute nipples).

it's a giga anxiety inducing situation because you know if she has massive nipples, it will kill your mood and you'll probably stop being as attracted to her . and that's very likely because many foids have deformed nipples :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yodasbigonials, whitepiller, Gonthar and 16 others
Low T if you find any nipples unattractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Funnyunenjoyer1, SteveRogers and 12 others
niggas in this forum would not care and be happy with any nipples they get :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Funnyunenjoyer1, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
I liked this post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yodasbigonials, Suns9999 and rape
Imma suck the shit out of them nips idgaf how big they are Low T if u won’t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, iluvmilk, greycel and 2 others
Low T if you find any nipples unattractive
is this attractive to you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yodasbigonials, Suns9999, Jonnyboi and 6 others
the buildup before seeing a foid's nipples for the first time may genuinely be the most horrifying feeling ever & the reveal kind of determines the fate of your feelings to said foid.

you have to brace yourself to not react to ugly dinner plate sized areolas so you don't offend the foid (but also hide your excitement and hopes that she will have cute nipples).

it's a giga anxiety inducing situation because you know if she has massive nipples, it will kill your mood and you'll probably stop being as attracted to her . and that's very likely because many foids have deformed nipples :feelscry:
over for big brown nipples

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and rape
niggas in this forum would not care and be happy with any nipples they get :forcedsmile:
Im niggas

I just lost my dawg
Nigga, my brother taught me how to chase the bag
Get right in the field I had to make a bag
The day he lost his soul, wish I could take it back
I just wanna go get one mo' bag wit my nigga
Wanna be rich forever for my dawgs
'Posed to take you on you first trip on a private jet
I vow to always ball until I fall

• JFL
  • +1
Im niggas

I just lost my dawg
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Medium-large pink areolas fog. Small or brown nips are kinda mid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, greycel and rape
Dinner plate areolas mog

• JFL
  • Hmm...
based thread

also niggers on this website would fuck anything they can, they're so desperate for a crumb of pussy :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yodasbigonials, Suns9999 and rape
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt
Ok sorry :trepidation:

I just lost my dawg

• JFL
  • +1
Ok sorry :trepidation:

I just lost my dawg
on every body soul @CoreSchizo is indian

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, rape and violentrose
I’ve developed the theory of late that areola size is the primary factor that distinguishes “negroid” foids from “aryan” foids.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, greycel and rape
I’ve developed the theory of late that areola size is the primary factor that distinguishes “negroid” foids from “aryan” foids.
unironically a true theory. most pictures of women with massive areolas are usually of brown or black women jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel

Finding out she has meat flaps

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1

true but it’s technically more feminine and oestrogenic to have bigger areoles

• Hmm...
Reactions: rape
Most users here will never see IRL nipples. This is a very speculative conversation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, rape and Bitchwhipper2
There was this one girl I heard who had bigger areolas than her breasts, if you can imagine it

So long as it isn't that, I'm good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rape, Suns9999 and try2beme
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rape, Suns9999 and greycel
same with vagina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rape, Gonthar and Suns9999

Users who are viewing this thread