Nothing is worse than being a man who does not MMAmaxx

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
A man's value is given by the sum of his actions, for some of us we weren't born as 6ft2 tall men, we weren't born with great strength, nor were some of us born with the greatest of facial features.
But the value one gets from birth can only go a limited distance, being 6ft2 can only take you so far. Soon those of inferior value at birth will surpass you, perhaps in the early years of life your mass and height allowed you to push others around and allowed you to exert your will to power. Conversely, perhaps your inferior stature and mass made you an easy target for the wolves, perhaps your entire life you grew up at the bottom of the food chain, prey.
Whatever it may be, your origin and backstory do not define you, you are your own man and as your own man you must create your own value and thus with that being said, as a man you must MMAmaxx.

I speak from the point of view as a manlet, my background? I was bullied my entire life, throughout childhood I was ruthlessly beaten because of my size, only my older brother would save me - but a brother could only do so much. By puberty I had grown and was average height amongst my peers, the bullying had stopped, my humour had started to shine through and people liked me.

But as I had quickly learnt, one's humour can only go so far. Soon people see you as a joke, you are seen as a man of no serious words and an inability to defend what is rightfully yours - your honour and pride.

As a manlet this is the path society and those born with greater value (your masters) have carved for you, but you need to liberate yourself from these chains. You are not another object to be trampled on.

You see as men every single one of our social interactions with other men is determined by violence, the thought of violence is at the back of our minds, we must not be ashamed of our crude nature. When you have the confidence and knowledge that most men are able to hurt you, that no other man can physically dominate and impose their will upon you, you gain true confidence. Suddenly the need to jestermaxx is no longer there, you make jokes for fun not to calm things down, you are able to defend what is yours and most importantly you no longer have to live in fear.

Most incels and users here would benefit from MMAmaxxing, dedicating yourself to a craft and realising that life is much bigger than girls and relationships will help shift your mindset. I'll argue this. The biggest turning point for me, was when I started training. My views on women radically shifted. I was getting my ass handed to by girls, I was seeing how good these girls were at fighting and begun to respect them. I soon realised that women can actually be respectable too, that a woman can be just as dedicated as a man to a craft. The women in my gym, I respect them more than the avg man on the street who does nothing but consume.

Most guys - talking to the manlets. Have a poor self-esteem, they see themselves as worthless. You think that because you did not build value, you stuck with the value you were given at birth and never went up. Chads were born high value, they don't have to do this building.

Build value and MMAmaxx, once you get a hobby, you'll learn greater social skills, you will be less depressed and start being proud of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Boxingfan, withoutdoubt and 12 others
I wrestled for a bit in high school and it was too brutal. I was a fucking framelet twink and was body and height mogged by everyone. I can’t imagine doing MMA for those reasons, it’ll only shit on whatever little self confidence I have. Not to mention MMA fighters are your typical high-t giga red pilled retards.

If there were a way to MMA max without having to be around those red pilled douchebags I’d do it.

I wrestled for a bit in high school and it was too brutal. I was a fucking framelet twink and was body and height mogged by everyone. I can’t imagine doing MMA for those reasons, it’ll only shit on whatever little self confidence I have. Not to mention MMA fighters are your typical high-t giga red pilled retards.
How is this bad? I am 5'5 too, I get my ass completely destroyed in training all the time. You need to enjoy the failures and losses because they are what make you stronger.
Who gives a fuck if you are being height and frame mogged? When you become half decent, it suddenly becomes the biggest ego rush when you are manhandling height and frame moggers.
What is wrong with those "high t giga redpilled retards"? They're nice people

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and iwillbeflinch
How is this bad? I am 5'5 too, I get my ass completely destroyed in training all the time. You need to enjoy the failures and losses because they are what make you stronger.
Who gives a fuck if you are being height and frame mogged? When you become half decent, it suddenly becomes the biggest ego rush when you are manhandling height and frame moggers.
What is wrong with those "high t giga redpilled retards"? They're nice people
Perhaps MMA people are different??

. The Wrestlers weren’t humble or kind at all. They’d fuck with me whenever they got the chance. It never turned physical thankfully but they talked shit about my frame and height. The coaches didn’t give a shit and told me to man up. It pissed me off how they could treat me like shit and nobody gave a fuck. I didn’t win any matches and quit halfway into my second year.

I wouldn’t advocate any competitive sports to height cels or frame cels, they’ll just go through the hell like I did and end up with even shittier self confidence and self worth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 9568 and FailedNormieManlet
Perhaps MMA people are different??

. The Wrestlers weren’t humble or kind at all. They’d fuck with me whenever they got the chance. It never turned physical thankfully but they talked shit about my frame and height. The coaches didn’t give a shit and told me to man up. It pissed me off how they could treat me like shit and nobody gave a fuck. I didn’t win any matches and quit halfway into my second year.

I wouldn’t advocate any competitive sports to height cels or frame cels, they’ll just go through the hell like I did and end up with even shittier self confidence and self worth.
hmm odd.
I have fought wrestlers before, they're never mean. They do call you a pussy if you don't try hard enough though, never have been told anything bad about my frame or height tbh. If these guys are bigger than you, them beating you means nothing.

You might legit just be a bit of a pussy, fkin wresting is great. Try judo or bjj, people are very nice and quite often geeky in those sports

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
hmm odd.
I have fought wrestlers before, they're never mean. They do call you a pussy if you don't try hard enough though, never have been told anything bad about my frame or height tbh. If these guys are bigger than you, them beating you means nothing.

You might legit just be a bit of a pussy, fkin wresting is great. Try judo or bjj, people are very nice and quite often geeky in those sports
I did look into BJJ before i've got a few self defense moves but nothing too fancy. Instructor was helpful, told me lots of heightcels and framecels take up BJJ to defend themselves from their bullies. I actually do regret not going deeper into it.

I feel like certain guys need compassion instead of being told to man up and have their experiences invalidated, especially by a coach or someone who is supposed to look after your welfare. Sooner or later they won't be able to cope anymore and eventually go ER.

And yeah, you could say I'm a pussy tbh. I hate how high inhib and low-t I am.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I did look into BJJ before i've got a few self defense moves but nothing too fancy. Instructor was helpful, told me lots of heightcels and framecels take up BJJ to defend themselves from their bullies. I actually do regret not going deeper into it.

I feel like certain guys need compassion instead of being told to man up and have their experiences invalidated, especially by a coach or someone who is supposed to look after your welfare. Sooner or later they won't be able to cope anymore and eventually go ER.

And yeah, you could say I'm a pussy tbh. I hate how high inhib and low-t I am.
I don't blame you, when I was younger my boxing coach called me a retard and I quit boxing the next day, tough enviro is hard. But they do it to weed the weak out, they have nothing personal against you.

BJJ doesn't have this sort of mentality though, most people are nice/chill and behaviour like that is frowned down upon

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
Build muscle b4 hand so you wont get thrown about so easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and FailedNormieManlet
but are you really 5'5"?
like what is your actual height measured at the dr, in cm?

100percent agree
mma max + another martial art (karate,wrestling or whatever)
is what im having insane results with. im 5ft8 but have been beaten by 5ft2 manlets with training when i started.

OP you must evolution/apemaxx and strenght

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet