Nothing Is Worse Than Watching Your Parents/Grandparents Decompose In Front Of Your Eyes

Clark69

Clark69

Penance
every time you meet them, they are visibly deteriorating, maybe putting on a brave face and hiding health issues from you

as an gentleman with few friends and no gf, your safe haven is crumbling away second by second

the relationship strains, only held together by unconditional love for the children and a reputation to preserve

but behind the scenes happiness has not been seen for a long long time

there is NOTHING you can do, other than to be a success story and give them the bragging rights that reinforce them that decision to stick it out was the correct one

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Kmscurry, ezio6 and 20 others
every time you meet them, they are visibly deteriorating, maybe putting on a brave face and hiding health issues from you

as an gentleman with few friends and no gf, your safe haven is crumbling away second by second

the relationship strains, only held together by unconditional love for the children and a reputation to preserve

there is NOTHING you can do, other than to be a success story and give them the bragging rights that reinforce them that decision to stick it out was the correct one

Nice guy answer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
just ghost them like I did

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Clark69
Thanks

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
What kinda sick fuck jfl reacts to this @Gaia262 :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Gaia262 and Deleted member 9670

legit thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 9670
as long as my mom helps me pay for my surgeries, idc.

this made me sad bro 😢

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
jesus, you must be great at parties.

so you would rather that you parents or grandparents die suddenly in an accident of be murdered then to have them slowly decay?

And I still got luv 4 da streetz

We are all rotting the moment we emerge from our mother's womb. We finish rotting in the grave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar and Mewton
What kinda sick fuck jfl reacts to this @Gaia262 :feelsbadman:

I made a long answer to this question explaining my points, then edited it to "nice guy answer", not to upset people.

It basically was along the lines of parents/grandparents are happy to watch their (male) children rot and usually blame them for their circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
I hate my parents so idgaf

What about watching yourself decompose?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
What about watching yourself decompose?
ldar
Lay down and rot - Incel Wiki

Legit, I'm an oldcel and I remember my dad was a hellraiser when I was a kid, now he's a brittle old man. Feelsbadman:feelsbadman:

• +1
With every second passing i, you and we all are decomposing, with our bodies constantly fighting to keep us alive until it ultimately just tires out

The time is so brief but what a misfortune that this time is either pre-destined to be somewhat fulfilling or full of shit

• +1
Ngl I dont feel this intense intimacy and safe haven regarding my parents/grandparents. Love is kinda conditional anyways. My parents had me and provided a house/upbringing etc only due to religious obligation, its just the societal norm

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Edgar
And his posts are still recycled to this day
what a legend

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Edgar and Sphinx