nothing is worth it

D

Deleted member 58285

Kraken
i'm trans, ftm, 14 and i can't fucking take it anymore. i can't stand not being the guy i wanna be. i'm not gonna be able to wait all year to start T and i'm not gonna be able to wait for several more years to get top surgery. and even after all of that, i'm still never going to be cis. i'm never gonna have the experience of being a little boy or being a teenage boy. i probably wont even experience being a man because idek if i can make it past tomorrow. i've just been so miserable for several years straight and theres nothing i'll ever be able to do about it. i've always wanted to be able to get my drivers licence and get a job but that just feels so impossible when i'm feeling this way. it really hurts knowing i'll never be able to live my life normally just because i'm trans. i'm just better off ending it all instead of suffering for even longer. probably gonna jump infront of a truck tonight or tomorrow, i live on a highway so that'll probably be fairly easy. anyway, i just wanted to make this post because i've got absolutely nobody to talk to

• +1
Reactions: stunna
@Abhorrence

nigga i cant read more than 4 words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives and Deleted member 58285
i'm trans, ftm, 14 and i can't fucking take it anymore. i can't stand not being the guy i wanna be. i'm not gonna be able to wait all year to start T and i'm not gonna be able to wait for several more years to get top surgery. and even after all of that, i'm still never going to be cis. i'm never gonna have the experience of being a little boy or being a teenage boy. i probably wont even experience being a man because idek if i can make it past tomorrow. i've just been so miserable for several years straight and theres nothing i'll ever be able to do about it. i've always wanted to be able to get my drivers licence and get a job but that just feels so impossible when i'm feeling this way. it really hurts knowing i'll never be able to live my life normally just because i'm trans. i'm just better off ending it all instead of suffering for even longer. probably gonna jump infront of a truck tonight or tomorrow, i live on a highway so that'll probably be fairly easy. anyway, i just wanted to make this post because i've got absolutely nobody to talk to
read every word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285