Nothing lasts forever

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I was in the car looking out the window, just seeing how the road was cracking slowly. Some song about the seven wonders came up on the radio. Damn, only the pyramids are left, great library of alexander is gone, so is colossus of Rhodes. Everything slowly breaks down, everything is destroyed by the endless tide of change and decay.

I and witnessing with my own eyes how everything is changing forever. The places I loved going to are going away, people I once knew are gone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and 7 others
"Don't play to win, play to make others lose"🤙

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Vermilioncore, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and aBetterMii
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, vaninskybird and currylightskin
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17791
I was in the car looking out the window, just seeing how the road was cracking slowly. Some song about the seven wonders came up on the radio. Damn, only the pyramids are left, great library of alexander is gone, so is colossus of Rhodes. Everything slowly breaks down, everything is destroyed by the endless tide of change and decay.

I and witnessing with my own eyes how everything is changing forever. The places I loved going to are going away, people I once knew are gone.
And same applies for looks. They will fade with time:Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: freshpeppermint, subhuman incel, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
We will never be innocent, naive children again playing video-games with our friends during summer break. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Clark69, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9801 and 2 others
It relaxes me that when I be old, looksmaxxing wont matter anymore because it wont be possible. Therefore I wont even have to care

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
It relaxes me that when I be old, looksmaxxing wont matter anymore because it wont be possible. Therefore I wont even have to care
nothing would matter anymore, it will be over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Shit like this makes me sob irl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, aBetterMii and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
We will never be innocent, naive children again playing video-games with our friends during summer break. :feelswhy:
It's 2007 and on a Friday night. You and your friends planned a sleepover, there are snacks, everyone bought their newest games & controllers, and one friend managed to get the new game Halo 3 that everyone has been talking about. Your friend boots it up and you all hear this playing:

Then you play 4 player split screen multiplayer until 4 am. The old days were good, shit mogged.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, aBetterMii, subhuman incel and 3 others

Only Allah lasts. It is life

• Woah
It's 2007 and on a Friday night. You and your friends planned a sleepover, there are snacks, everyone bought their newest games & controllers, and one friend managed to get the new game Halo 3 that everyone has been talking about. Your friend boots it up and you all hear this playing:

Then you play 4 player split screen multiplayer until 4 am. The old days were good, shit mogged.

This but with cod 4 and world at world

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791

I wanna rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and n0rthface
Honestly who cares about that. Theres other better stuff that will be gone soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
It relaxes u that it will be literly over for u? Xd

Better pray you become brain dmged by that time

It relaxes u that it will be literly over for u? Xd

Better pray you become brain dmged by that time
At least I wont have to stress over improving cause there wont be a possiblity. I dont think we should look like shit when old but because of shitty modern lifestyle we do. And at some point it wont be possible to ascend. Over

At least I wont have to stress over improving cause there wont be a possiblity. I dont think we should look like shit when old but because of shitty modern lifestyle we do. And at some point it wont be possible to ascend. Over
Idk sounds good but its like a terminally ill cancer patient trying to be positive stressfree cuz there is no cure.

= sounds good (not to me) but ure going to suffer

• Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

I'm unchanging. I live in the past, present, and future. A paradox. And yet we have no rights in this fucking world. It's all about black lives matter, women's rights, faggots suffrage, and non-binary creeps, but what about paradoxes? No one talks about us. No one gives a fuck about us. The people are like, "Paradox? What the fuck are you talking about?" Ugh. Disrespectful bigotry. Cruel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Roaming the streets all day and night woth your friends, careless, chatting shit, starting shit, looking for trouble. All gone, gone, gone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thatrussianguy, Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
Idk sounds good but its like a terminally ill cancer patient trying to be positive stressfree cuz there is no cure.

= sounds good (not to me) but ure going to suffer
We do what we can, we have been already raised on standard american diet, vaxxinated, sprayed with chemtrails and agrochemicals, been exposed to hormonal disruptors. Theres nothing to be done. Is there a life after this? I dont know. Would you stop caring for your family just because they re not good looking? At least no and luckilly neither they will

I'm unchanging. I live in the past, present, and future. A paradox. And yet we have no rights in this fucking world. It's all about black lives matter, women's rights, faggots suffrage, and non-binary creeps, but what about paradoxes? No one talks about us. No one gives a fuck about us. The people are like, "Paradox? What the fuck are you talking about?" Ugh. Disrespectful bigotry. Cruel.
Get out! You dirty fucking paradox!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Everything Ends

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
Oh my god stop being dramatic. Shit breaks down but new shit replaces it.

The road cracks and new cement fills it in. The wonders of the world are destroyed but skyscrapers are built where they once stood.

Your memories of childhood innocence may never return but now you are an adult. You can have sex with hot girls. You can do drugs. You can make the world a better place. Stop weeping for the past

• Hmm...
Oh my god stop being dramatic. Shit breaks down but new shit replaces it.

The road cracks and new cement fills it in. The wonders of the world are destroyed but skyscrapers are built where they once stood.

Your memories of childhood innocence may never return but now you are an adult. You can have sex with hot girls. You can do drugs. You can make the world a better place. Stop weeping for the past
I don't want to fuck girls, I don't wanna do drugs. It's all meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy and Deleted member 13787
legit

humans only existed for 6 seconds out of 24 hours if we were to fit all of earth history into 24 hours

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791
  • +1

The minecraft at 3 am on a summer night in 2007 video always gets to me :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
I miss playing minecraft with my friends:feelscry:
I miss building dream houses with friends in Halo 3 and LittleBigPlanet late summer nights, or shitty little obstacle courses :feelswhy:

• So Sad
I miss building dream houses with friends in Halo 3 and LittleBigPlanet late summer nights, or shitty little obstacle courses :feelswhy:
Ah man, I remember littlebigplanet.

• +1
  • So Sad
This should make you want to live life as much as you can and truly cherish every moment of it. After all, nothing is permanent. This makes me realize even as I read this, my life is slowly ticking away. It's too short to complain and whine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thatrussianguy and Deleted member 17791
This should make you want to live life as much as you can and truly cherish every moment of it. After all, nothing is permanent. This makes me realize even as I read this, my life is slowly ticking away. It's too short to complain and whine.
That is true

• +1