Nothing makes me more insecure than the lack of IOIs from girls my age

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I can walk through the centre of my town during the busiest time of the day and not one female will even make eye contact or even look at me, and on the off-chance that they do, that eye contact is a one off and won't be repeated at any point.

The lack of IOIs means that you're fucking ugly regardless of what people think of your appearance online.

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
I'm really curious about something. Have you ever tried a photofeeler test?
It's usually average looking normie females rating if you set it to <29 female.
What are your scores in there?

I'm really curious about something. Have you ever tried a photofeeler test?
It's usually average looking normie females rating if you set it to <29 female.
What are your scores in there?
Like 60-65% although the photos were p bad

Like 60-65% although the photos were p bad

Try with a better quality photo. If you score the same, then the 6 PSL ratings or whatever people rate you in here are inflated.
Scoring between 50 to 70% on photofeeler means you're average looking hence the lack of iOi's.

Try with a better quality photo. If you score the same, then the 6 PSL ratings or whatever people rate you in here are inflated.
Scoring between 50 to 70% on photofeeler means you're average looking hence the lack of iOi's.
Idk, I've seen meeks get like 70-75% on photofeeler and I've seen tranny looking men get 81%, so I don't think it's that reliable.

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales and Deleted member 466
When 6 foot Blonde haired blue eyed Slavic Chad gets zero IOIs... you know it's over

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem, RopeAllFemales and Never_Began
How do you do,fellow incels.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Idk, I've seen meeks get like 70-75% on photofeeler and I've seen tranny looking men get 81%, so I don't think it's that reliable.

Yeah, because voters were set to Everyone. Out of all the people who tried it with voters set to females <29 or <24 the good looking dudes got 95 to 100% and the average looking ones got around 50 to 65. That is ofcourse out of 50 to 100 votes, not 10.

We need slayers like @JustChris that make a thread about IOI's in daily life. Preferably less brag in the thread pls. Just be as honest as possible cuz i doubt that every girl looks or stares at slayers.

We need slayers like @JustChris that make a thread about IOI's in daily life. Preferably less brag in the thread pls. Just be as honest as possible cuz i doubt that every girl looks or stares at slayers.
Cope

You can’t really see every iOi that you get on a daily basis because you can’t make eye contact with every single women that passes by.

The only way to actually see the iOi’s is going out with a good looking friend and see for yourself the looks he gets from women.

good looking friend and see for yourself the looks he gets from women
Terrible idea. Always take.out ugly friends so u don't get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and dogtown
I can walk through the centre of my town during the busiest time of the day and not one female will even make eye contact or even look at me, and on the off-chance that they do, that eye contact is a one off and won't be repeated at any point.

The lack of IOIs means that you're fucking ugly regardless of what people think of your appearance online.
I personally don't count that as an IOI.

I stick with stricter checks.

An IOI to me means they keep eyecontact or make eye contact multiple times for more than a second a time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I personally don't count that as an IOI.

I stick with stricter checks.

An IOI to me means they keep eyecontact or make eye contact multiple times for more than a second a time.
This. An ioi is when she keeps looking at you shamelessly.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I have a Chad brother and every girl gives him clear iois and trips over when he walks past them.
Pure suicide fuel walking with him anywhere.