Nothing new is gonna come off this site so i just wanted to see results of actual people who have had bimax type surgery done

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Could any 1 who actually has had bimax done show your before/afters also could you write down the names of the surgeons

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt and oatmeal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6382
Could any 1 who actually has had bimax done show your before/afters also could you write down the names of the surgeons

You should be undergoing your own ascension plan.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7419, zaynbrah and 1 other person
Guess it's time to go outside

• +1
Reactions: one job away
You should be undergoing your own ascension plan.

Ascension costs money i have no money i'm trying to get work till then i'm rotting tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Gaia262
just be nt tbh

If you give me money i'll do my surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Wdym nothing new? Just cause you buttlick .net

Wdym nothing new? Just cause you buttlick .net

That site is just for shit posting that's all i do everything in looksmaxing in terms of new knowledge already is well known

That site is just for shit posting that's all i do everything in looksmaxing in terms of new knowledge already is well known
Ded srs?

Ascension costs money i have no money i'm trying to get work till then i'm rotting tbqh.

Tbh bro you can do alot that doesnt include expensive surgeries.

Gymmaxxing, groom maxxing, steroids (actually cheap) , skin lighting (self injections) , fashion maxxing.

For surgeries just get a credit card and travel to india for the bimax and genio, its cheap there and they trained under sailer himself.

You have the knowledge, you just need to implement it.

Rotting is never the answer. Especially when you are blackpilled as you will just burn your mental health away.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: homo_faber
Just hit the gym and achieve peak physique. That's all you need.