Nothing non-surgical will help lower third. It's 90% genetics

Depends so much though, in general, I agree, but my best mate has a better eye area than chico and o'pry, but a worse lower third than Big Ed despite being lean. He slays like no other, I have never seen as much female attention towards anyone EVER, he's 5'9" and I'm 6', PSL 5.5 but ascending rapidly, I'm also more tanned and have a very similar frame, but visible muscle through clothing, whereas he relies on his frame. While he has godly light and bright blue eyes w/ BLACK orbital rim, very high PFL, ideal ES ratio, zero UEE, meh hooding, thick, dark eyelashes and eyebrows with perfect spacing between his eyes, I have grey-green-blue (dark) eyes, crazy hooding, decent PFL (maybe top 80-85%, while he's at top 99.9999%) almost ideal ES ratio and thick but light eyebrows and lashes with just less (like 1mm) than one eye width spacing between eyes... HE MOGS HARD. Not only this, but my lower third is pretty crazy, gonial angle of the gods, long as fuck ramus, ideal philtrum to chin ratio, long as fuck mandible and general ideal forward growth (nose breather and mewer, without knowing it, all my life). He has almost zero ramus, shitty gonial angle, like almost 150 degrees a reckon, rounded chin, tiny, recessed mandible, low hyoid. We both have 1:1 midface ratio and my nose mogs. But despite all this info, the pure fact that his eyes are one in idk, maybe 50 million, every foid EVER, wants this guy's dick.
I agree bro, I only get by cause of my eye area. After bimax and infraorbital I'll be slaying even tho I have a long midface. What these dumbcels gotta realize is that you can rock a clean beard to cover the lower third as long as it ain't super recessed; But you CANNOT cover eye area you need mf surgery!

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and sandcelmuttcel
That's quite possible, people usually have braces and undergo other types of orthodontic treatment while they are children and their bones are still developing, if the orthodontist tries to force teeth in a certain direction that they are not supposed to be in; then it's likely that this might affect the growth of the jaw bones and ultimately your appearance. Here is a website with more information on this topic:

Yup, it happened to me braces and extractions lengthened my midface and narrowed it

• +1
Reactions: alex569
I agree bro, I only get by cause of my eye area. After bimax and infraorbital I'll be slaying even tho I have a long midface. What these dumbcels gotta realize is that you can rock a clean beard to cover the lower third as long as it ain't super recessed; But you CANNOT cover eye area you need mf surgery!
True, and with good eye area, you're super photogenic, whereas guys who rely on their lower third can get hit with a shitty angle and it's over for them.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 8064
True, and with good eye area, you're super photogenic, whereas guys who rely on their lower third can get hit with a shitty angle and it's over for them.
Eye area is more for photos while jaw is more for IRL

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
This jawline or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430