Nothing positive about aging. Aging scares me. I dislike being 22. I am here not only to improve my body, but to delay its aging.

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
I turned 22 a month ago. Never have I feared aging so much as now. And time is flying before my eyes faster than it used to. I almost cried today as I thought about this.

Think about it objectively: Is there anything related to aging that outweighs the benefits of youth? Nope. Experience you say? A young person can obtain the experience that adults have if he or she is given enough time and space.

Brain maturation is only valid to a certain point. It becomes detrimental when cognitive abilities start to decline in response to a brain that is aging. The same can be said about health and, of course, beauty: they decline as we age. Who cares about becoming super mature then?

And what about the girls? Yes, the beautiful young creatures that are so close, yet so distant. It gets harder to score them at some point. Even the young boys might be suspicious of an older guy that would like to fit in, though I have not observed this much.

This is why I hang out with young people. They have treated me nicely. They are not so judgmental like many adults. I am going to hang out with them for the rest of my days. Youth is precious and I do not want to let it go.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Tyler x Durden
The worst problem about aging is that the cuck Society won't let you date JBs after you reach a certain age.

"Muh how are you a 23 year old man dating a 16 year old girl, that's pedophilia" - :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder, Paul7 and Madridista
it is what it is

that’s the way the cookie crumbles bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Madridista
Is there anything related to aging that outweighs the benefits of you
uh yeah, It's that you are closer to the grave, so you don't have to worry.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
The worst problem about aging is that the cuck Society won't let you date JBs after you reach a certain age.

"Muh how are you a 23 year old man dating a 16 year old girl, that's pedophilia" - :soy::soy:

Precisely what scares me the most about it.

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden