nothing relevant is possible buddy boys. possible are only irrelevant things that won't make you money, won't get u sex.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Castellatus
just imagine how hard it is to make a good youtube video and get a million views on it AND THEN monetize it!

thats fucking undoable for me, it hurts like hell to do it

imagine how fucking hard it is to sell something for double the price you bought it for, undoable.

its so hard, it hurts so much

and btw on crime, i couldn't do it for 6 years now, so it will never be possible, guaranteed

nothing will EVER be possible, not even destroying humanity, lol...

@paladincel_

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
if you have high iq you would have money buddy

C guaranteed impossibility

if you have high iq you would have money buddy
whether ur able to make money, has nothing to do with your iq, but with your biological genetics, some people are just being able to do things that are too hard for me, though i score higher than them on virtually every iq-benchmark

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
whether ur able to make money, has nothing to do with your iq, but with your biological genetics, some people are just being able to do things that are too hard for me, though i score higher than them on virtually every iq-benchmark
i aggre,its about how much of a slave you are and how fake you can act at your job for more money,most ppl who earn high paying jobs when i take to them they sound like npcs and they hvae a way less conscious then me

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and _MVP_