jewels_nogreyseen
Iron
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 34
- Reputation
- 9
I’m 16, growth plates closing soon but 5’11. I’ve noticed life is a genetic race, hard work doesn’t mean anything when someone gets there naturally. Whether it’s me frauding with height boosters or coping with my ugliness, it doesn’t matter. Funny enough, I don’t make fun of the people anymore, no point. Genes are the deciding factor of who you are and when someone makes fun of me and hates on my progress it brings me sorrow. I had like an account I posted lm content on and people found it. Lying that I’m taller than I am and that the account was a joke was hard. I got exposed for height boosters. Like under 5% of the school knows but it’s still a lot. I guess I just wanted to hear 3 words but it’s hard when your genes hold you back. “Close ipd” “no angularity” “height is carrying you” as if being below average isn’t enough. All I’m saying is if I reincarnated maybe life could’ve been better, what am I saying, you’re either born lucky or lucky to be born. My transformation is here but it’s probably nothing. It’s a 1 year difference, goodbye.