Nothing will change if you move countries

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
Silly incels do you think if you move you will suddenly be a God, your problem is your face height and frame. No shit will happen youll just be a miserable incel on the other side of globe with added debt. There is nothing that Europe(except Greece) or USA can offer except a bit cleaner air and better food (maybe) but youll be in debt and have to wagecel even harder to not become bankrupt homeless. Keep pulling up economy and GDP charts as if you understand even one bit about how that translates to QOL for the average man you SILLY INCELLLL

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Fuck If I was in Greece my life would be so much better, men with integrity, awesome food, most beautiful women in the world, great climate. Greek women love me, they can identify superior physiognomy from a mile away unlike dumb Scandivanians whose brain got rotted by cold weather and only want rich MTN so they can warm themselves up by the hearth by burning his money

time to get banned again

@MoggerGaston you dumb incel, Ill go to Greece and fuck their women while you cry in your apartment

432826868_765556598543686_4570497136722893586_n.png

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Tales from New delhi central gutter
Those are bastardised vadakkans , I live in the most mogger state who fucked the white man and the clan that even Greeks sang praises of

@Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss