Nothing will ever go consistently right in your life

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
If that were to happen then you would start to lead a truly fulfilling life and not die alone as all the good things pile up over time consistently

Think about the person you are, the above will not happen to you ever. Therefore jjst know anytime it goes good in your life it’s sure to come right back down and probably hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Nesstor, Deleted member 16833 and 1 other person
or just down , down , down and more down. life is pain.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
or just down , down , down and more down. life is pain.
No life is fatanstic
It’s full of joy laughter love great people men and women excitement wonder curiosity success hardship overcoming adventure Etc etc
but all that only comes in microdose quantities for us incels. Perhaps we get a month or two of things looking up before it all gets crushed and we become jaded

No life is fatanstic
It’s full of joy laughter love great people men and women excitement wonder curiosity success hardship overcoming adventure Etc etc
but all that only comes in microdose quantities for us incels. Perhaps we get a month or two of things looking up before it all gets crushed and we become jaded
I shouldn't even be one, I made the wrong choices. I passed up on so much pussy and opportunities being shy and awkward. forces me to only be angry now. I don't trust shit. I feel like when women look at me it's for pity or something. I need validation like an insecure female.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Penis weiner

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
I shouldn't even be one, I made the wrong choices. I passed up on so much pussy and opportunities being shy and awkward. forces me to only be angry now. I don't trust shit. I feel like when women look at me it's for pity or something. I need validation like an insecure female.
Fr bro we all need someone to tell us that we’re right and what we’re doing makes sense and is worthwhile . Meanwhile all I get is criticism and indifference
I Fr was pretty ugly and also autistic so didnt get many chances but got some xd not like girls telling me to fuck straight up tho. Well that sort of happened but they were trolling me I thinj