nothing worse than having a shit nose that completely ruins ur facial harmony

DavyHydeMogs

DavyHydeMogs

Iron
My nose looks fine from the side but from the front its completely fucked. Bulbous ahh tip doesnt harmonize at all with my other features. I have a meeting with a plastic surgeon next month. I'm hoping he will be able to preform rhino under local anesthesia otherwise I'm not even gonna go through with it. Does anyone here know if that will be possible based on the photos I have provided. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6524.jpeg
    IMG_6524.jpeg
    347.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4031.jpg
    IMG_4031.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RapeAllFemales, MagicalWaves, normie_joe and 1 other person
it doesnt look that bad

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Outerz14, geenk worg and 2 others
it doesnt look that bad
I'm aware its not a nigga nose but the tip not being defined while my other features are makes it stick out, and its a real eyesore for me.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I'm aware its not a nigga nose but the tip not being defined while my other features are makes it stick out, and its a real eyesore for me.
just be aware that rhinos are hit or miss for men but you do you

• +1
doesnt look that different

• +1
View attachment 3121211 doesnt look that different
Well the tip of the nose wouldn't just be reduced in size as it is in the photo you sent, it would also be lifted up given its drooping as clearly seen in the photo I attached. So that would give it a different and a more defined shape.

Attachments

• IMG_6539.jpeg
    IMG_6539.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Don't get rhino nigger

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Outerz14
My nose looks fine from the side but from the front its completely fucked. Bulbous ahh tip doesnt harmonize at all with my other features. I have a meeting with a plastic surgeon next month. I'm hoping he will be able to preform rhino under local anesthesia otherwise I'm not even gonna go through with it. Does anyone here know if that will be possible based on the photos I have provided. Thanks!
Not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and normie_joe

Ironically your nose is what I like. The bigger, more impactful changes would be eye area and fixing that deep mentolabial fold.

If nose bothers you personally, then by all means get a rhino.

This is a joke thread right? i wish i had your nose, you don't know what a bad nose is. @Gengar people with normal nose are getting rhino while we don't get it to fix our giga shit jew nose

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
This is a joke thread right? i wish i had your nose, you don't know what a bad nose is. @Gengar people with normal nose are getting rhino while we don't get it to fix our giga shit jew nose
Nigga do you have comprehension issues? No where in the post did I claim that I have a terrible nose. I said that my nose is shit because it ruins my facial harmony cause its not defined like my other features. I would like for it to look like this.

Attachments

• nosexample.png
    nosexample.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nigga do you have comprehension issues? No where in the post did I claim that I have a terrible nose. I said that my nose is shit because it ruins my facial harmony cause its not defined like my other features. I would like for it to look like this.
Uncanny as fuck JFL

You are a fucking moron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back