Nothing worse than legitimate autists irl

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
...Who lack absolute generic social behavior and legitimately aren't able to have normal conversations.

If you're one of those, go fuck yourself :forcedsmile: :p😘

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, Achathin, Deleted member 5143 and 2 others
It is involuntary. You have no control over it, just like you have no control over your genetics.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and BrettyBoy
Even worse is when they try to ''socialmax'' and ''low inhibmax'' by nofap and being fullout rude to the point they're just rude and sound like jerks.

We have a long haired nerdy gay kid in our class like that, and he killed the entire class vibe. Total loser whose mom doesn't even have a job jfl!

• JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Even worse is when they try to ''socialmax'' and ''low inhibmax'' by nofap and being fullout rude to the point they're just rude and sound like jerks.

We have a long haired nerdy gay kid in our class like that, and he killed the entire class vibe. Total loser whose mom doesn't even have a job jfl!
Thats gotta be me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Thats gotta be me
Nah believe me you don't look even close to him.

He's literally the plain definition of an ugly, autistic, pathetic, incel loser failure at life. Like just looking at him you can tell he plays too much WoW

Sorry bro. I will

Sorry bro. I will
No believe me you don't fit in the category I mean. Our former chats in threads have confirmed this.

I'm talking about the extremes, everybodys weird to some degree

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Leave me alone op

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy and DianabolDownie
unfortunately I cant hold any conversation because Ive been home schooled all my childhood and never go out
so, no social development

But I guess i'm friendly IRL, just odd and have no conversational skills

They are indeed very annoying. Especially the aspie ones. Aspies come off as such assholes.

unfortunately I cant hold any conversation because Ive been home schooled all my childhood and never go out
so, no social development

But I guess i'm friendly IRL, just odd and have no conversational skills
I mean aren't you just able to just have a drink with friends in a bar or smt? I used to be less social too but I just got out with friends and would go party.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
I mean aren't you just able to just have a drink with friends in a bar or smt? I used to be less social too but I just got out with friends and would go party.
Nah I have no friends, I'm not really allowed out or anything, internet is 95% of my life
But i'll be working soon so I guess then i'll have a chance to improve socially

Nah I have no friends, I'm not really allowed out or anything, internet is 95% of my life
But i'll be working soon so I guess then i'll have a chance to improve socially
That's the unhealthiest way of living ever bro. Like that's the life 70 year olds life staying inside all day without physical use of their bodies

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
That's the unhealthiest way of living ever bro. Like that's the life 70 year olds life staying inside all day without physical use of their bodies
I haven't really had a choice in the matter because of strict family and religion
I wanted to go to public school but I was never allowed, and 11th grade so its too late to matter now

I was in public in 2nd and 3rd but I dont even remember, thats elementary shit that doesnt matter