Nothings better than watching things fall into place

D

Deleted member 12688

Before i moved to my new city i made it clear in my head i wanted my time here to be the best, so i looksmaxed, became more extroverted and gave myself a bunch of personality halos like playing guitar and shit like that because niggas here underestimate how much of a falio being a boring dude w no hobbies personality or talents is.

When youre somewhere where nobody knows you, you can create and mold your own image for yourself because people don’t have any experiences with you and don’t associate you with anything yet (if you’re not ugly)

So what i did is i presented myself in a way that made me appear like i would fit in with the high status people in my school (Funny laid back tall athletic mulatto) and it worked, i made the right connections got invited to places and now i got hoes here and a strong social circle i hang with almost every day that gives me status halo

The reason i brought up things falling into place though is this helped me realize when things are good they only get better and when things are bad they only get worse.

If an incel comes to a new city and tries to be extroverted and make friends with chads and high status people he’ll be called weird, they might act nice to him and act like they’re friends so they can laugh at him behind his back and the Stacy he likes will say “Ewwww stop don’t even say that😂😂😂” when Tyrone jokes about how he’s a good match for her. I’ve seen this happen so many times it’s not even funny, it’s what happens when an ugly person tries to act nt

Moving away from the tragic shit though, you fuck 1 girl that has status and you’ll meet more high status girls. Then you meet the high status girls from other schools etc.

You make friends with high status chads/athletes etc, u get invited to parties and meet more girls or high status people that can get you to more places

All the while i’m getting taller and more good looking from puberty sports and gymmaxxing, i experienced teen love, i’m doing exciting and fun shit almost every day as a teen and i’m probably getting more dopamine in a day than i ever did in my previous 14 years

My plan worked and as time passes things seem to just happen for me rather than me having to make things happen

Thoughts?
@looksmaxxer234 @Toska @OOGABOOGA @kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @Lmao @BIGDICCJIM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rainman988, Chadeep, Adriana Lima and 6 others
based and lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
U are not only a Chadronelite, but u are also very neurotypical and extroverted, but u never overanalyse.

I'd say my brain probably has twice the broken neurotransmitters than yours, which probably doesn't have any unhealthiness in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 13197
Before i moved to my new city i made it clear in my head i wanted my time here to be the best, so i looksmaxed, became more extroverted and gave myself a bunch of personality halos like playing guitar and shit like that because niggas here underestimate how much of a falio being a boring dude w no hobbies personality or talents is.

When youre somewhere where nobody knows you, you can create and mold your own image for yourself because people don’t have any experiences with you and don’t associate you with anything yet

So what i did is i presented myself in a way that made me appear like i would fit in with the high status people in my school (Funny laid back tall athletic mulatto) and it worked, i made the right connections got invited to places and now i got hoes here and a strong social circle i hang with almost every day that gives me status halo

The reason i brought up things falling into place though is this helped me realize when things are good they only get better and when things are bad they only get worse.

If an incel comes to a new city and tries to be extroverted and make friends with chads and high status people he’ll be called weird, they might act nice to him and act like they’re friends so they can laugh at him behind his back and Stacy he likes will say “Ewwww stop don’t even say that😂😂😂” when Tyrone jokes about how he’s a good match for her. I’ve seen this happen so many times it’s not even funny, it’s what happens when an ugly person tries to act nt

Moving away from the tragic shit though, you fuck 1 girl that has status and you’ll meet more high status girls. Then you meet the high status girls from other schools etc.

You make friends with high status chads/athletes etc, u get invited to parties and meet more girls or high status people that can get you to more places

All the while i’m getting taller and more good looking from puberty sports and gymmaxxing, i experienced teen love, i’m doing exciting and fun shit almost every day as a teen and i’m probably getting more dopamine in a day than i ever did in my previous 14 years

My plan worked and as time passes things just seem to just happen for me instead of me having to make them happen

Thoughts?
@looksmaxxer234 @Toska @OOGABOOGA @kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @Lmao @BIGDICCJIM
AC066AA7 E3C2 42C6 9396 50BE0B6E2BAD

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, sorrowfulsad, Jew_Supremacist and 5 others
I play classical piano but unfortunately that’s still boring

• So Sad
bro i might be moving to some other city soon and i really hope i can create the right image for myself man, what you just described sounds like such an ideal situation for me

• +1
I watch as things fall away from their place

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, turkproducer, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
I play classical piano but unfortunately that’s still boring
It is only boring if you're playing twinkle twinkle little star.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and OOGABOOGA
People underrate being and nt and a normie. I know some niggas who would be rated 2 psl here with lots of girls due to being nt.