notice how couples look like each other?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner

these two look like siblings, same body shape and pheno. meanwhile i looked nothing like ym oneitis which is yet another reason she was repulsed by me. just look like yoru girlfriend theory. too bad all girls with my pheno can simply date a better looking guy with my pheno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Iasacrko and vermillioncorefan
It’s very common thing basically ur drawn to ur female or male counterpart

I do get this a lot with my onitises that share the same pheno as me and look a bit alike being more likely to share those feelings back

It’s one of those things where ppl say a woman wouldn’t date her male counterpart and while that might be true for her looksmatch her male counterpart that is literally that is likely to win her

I do get this a lot with my onitises that share the same pheno as me and look a bit alike being more likely to share those feelings back

It’s one of those things where ppl say a woman wouldn’t date her male counterpart and while that might be true for her looksmatch her male counterpart that is literally that is likely to win her
meanwhile i only like girls that fog me and dont look like me

It’s also something very common with siblings who don’t grow up together

Studies found that siblings who grew up in different households were likely to fall in love after reuniting with one and other

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
meanwhile i only like girls that fog me and dont look like me
There’s different people but it’s something many have and I also find myself always being interested in girls who look like me to a dagree I prefer girls with brown hair, eyes and olive skin and similar face

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid