Noticed I've lost a little bit of weight

OP what drugs are you using to lose weight, Dnp?
No, just kratom, caffeine and nic pouches. It's more of a lifestyle, but losing weight has become a byproduct of those habits and i feel that it's a plus. If it made me gain weight then I'd probably stop doing it.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
No, just kratom, caffeine and nic pouches. It's more of a lifestyle, but losing weight has become a byproduct of those habits and i feel that it's a plus. If it made me gain weight then I'd probably stop doing it.
kratom reduces hunger? i might try it soon than, for me caffine doesnt really supress hunger, nicotine does but smoking was starting to stain my teeth so i quit, are pouches less harmful to teeth?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
kratom reduces hunger? i might try it soon than, for me caffine doesnt really supress hunger, nicotine does but smoking was starting to stain my teeth so i quit, are pouches less harmful to teeth?
Yeah, pouches don't affect teeth. Snus probably does, but the white pouches are tobacco free.

Kratom reduces my hunger significantly, as well as my sex drive. I often go for days without fapping now and when I do it's usually because i haven't dosed yet that day. Keep in mind kratom can lower test and increase estrogen so you might not wanna do that if that's something that would be in conflict to your preference. If you only take it once in a while though, then I doubt it would have those side effects.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Yeah, pouches don't affect teeth. Snus probably does, but the white pouches are tobacco free.

Kratom reduces my hunger significantly, as well as my sex drive. I often go for days without fapping now and when I do it's usually because i haven't dosed yet that day. Keep in mind kratom can lower test and increase estrogen so you might not wanna do that if that's something that would be in conflict to your preference. If you only take it once in a while though, then I doubt it would have those side effects.
ah thanks bhai yeah i wouldnt want lower T and higher estrogen, i will avoid thanks for that little extra bit of info

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger