Now I am convinced that having children is bullshit

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
In addition to all the other reasons that mgtow already talk about, women have very short sex lives, and pregnancy destroys their bodies.
Even if you get a virgin Jb (which you won't be able to get lol), she will hit the wall, and after pregnancy she will be much uglier.
Images 2

And of course, everyone knows stories of married men who do not have sex in marriage, the same will happen if she becomes pregnant, the effort will be for the child

Even in r / vindicta I saw a woman talking about how to age well, and she mentions that you should never get pregnant

The only solution would be to find a woman who doesn’t want children, but that’s another debate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, ItsOver.com, joeveniro and 5 others
All women are beautiful. The wall does not exist

Wojak soy boy pointing at you both hands thumbnail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Mouthbreath, Gazzamogga and 14 others
Nope, buddy boyo. What's this low T stuff.

Not having children is fine but so is having kids.

I will have mogger kids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7419, Chintuck22 and 4 others
In addition to all the other reasons that mgtow already talk about, women have very short sex lives, and pregnancy destroys their bodies.
Even if you get a virgin Jb (which you won't be able to get lol), she will hit the wall, and after pregnancy she will be much uglier.
View attachment 1025462
And of course, everyone knows stories of married men who do not have sex in marriage, the same will happen if she becomes pregnant, the effort will be for the child

Even in r / vindicta I saw a woman talking about how to age well, and she mentions that you should never get pregnant

The only solution would be to find a woman who doesn’t want children, but that’s another debate
Just keep wageslaving for a society where you don't have any childeren and keep working for other people's kids making the future better for them.

good job your helping with population control and your nice, the government will thank you for not having kids and will memorialize your death for all eternity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, everythingisacope and Deleted member 5293
Nope, buddy boyo. What's this low T stuff.

Not having children is fine but so is having kids.

I will have mogger kids.
Theoretically the highest T behavior would be to get women pregnant and then walk away, discarding them as an object

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Patient A, 5'8manlet and 2 others
you gotta have children to pay taxes for our masters

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 4106
Theoretically the highest T behavior would be to get women pregnant and then walk away, discarding them as an object
How do you take care of your kids then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Just keep wageslaving for a society where you don't have any childeren and keep working for other people's kids making the future better for them.

good job your helping with population control and your nice, the government will thank you for not having kids and will memorialize your death for all eternity.
If I had children, then I would have to work like a slave.
The money I would spend on a son, and a wife, would be saved for me, so your argument doesn't make sense.
Jfl in caring for population control

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and recessed
  • +1
Reactions: Doober, recessed and Deleted member 11748
If I had children, then I would have to work like a slave.
The money I would spend on a son, and a wife, would be saved for me, so your argument doesn't make sense.
Jfl in caring for population control
and that's optimal for the government.

u don't get to breed but low iq homeless nigger gets all your tax money and gets to breed as much as he wants.

= low iq niggers that are easy to control.

you'll be forgotten like the wage slave you are.

and that's optimal for the government.

u don't get to breed but low iq homeless nigger gets all your tax money and gets to breed as much as he wants.

= low iq niggers that are easy to control.

you'll be forgotten like the wage slave you are.
That would happen even if I had children.
Assuming I had children, I would probably be remembered by them, and that's it.
Trying to stand out in a career, creating some innovation, would make me be more remembered than having kids

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 11370
That would happen even if I had children.
Assuming I had children, I would probably be remembered by them, and that's it.
Trying to stand out in a career, creating some innovation, would make me be more remembered than having kids
u won't stand out in a career open your eyes nigga, covid analed all small business.

actually getting remembered by everyone for something u did in your career would take nearly 60 years of hard work.

on the contrary having kids while your 25 and raising them well and getting them a ton of kids will secure your legacy and you'll have a reason to even work better.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
so she can leave you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
u won't stand out in a career open your eyes nigga, covid analed all small business.

actually getting remembered by everyone for something u did in your career would take nearly 60 years of hard work.

on the contrary having kids while your 25 and raising them well and getting them a ton of kids will secure your legacy and you'll have a reason to even work better.
You contradict yourself, say that I cannot succeed at work, but I will be able to support several children.
I don't care to be reminded, the important thing is what you do while you're alive.
You are concentrating only on the good part of the marriage, while part of it sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
You contradict yourself, say that I cannot succeed at work, but I will be able to support several children.
I don't care to be reminded, the important thing is what you do while you're alive.
You are concentrating only on the good part of the marriage, while part of it sucks.
I mean am in Saudi Arabia so I won't get 50% of my shit stolen.

also i said you'll never be good enough to be remembered.

but you can be good enough to support your family.

imo if your in America just get a gf and give her all the marriage stuff without actually being married

honey moon wedding/ the sorts.

but legally she's your gf.

• +1
providing for a woman is one of the most cucked things in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
I will pay a surrogate mother to carry out my children and let my parents raise them tbh ngl

Women would get a betabux.
And I just described the behavior, this is very rare
No, they don't. A lot of single mothers. And you want some betabuxer to raise your kids?

Low T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
No, they don't. A lot of single mothers. And you want some betabuxer to raise your kids?

Low T.
A high T guy wouldn't give a damn about it
He would have sex with his wife and then he would go away

providing for a woman is one of the most cucked things in the world
It's sad man

Maybe 400 years ago, I could've been a farmer, had a fat assed blond wife, have like 25 kids

But nowadays I'll never get to do that

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Doober and recessed
Having a kid is the best thing ever. But ur girl will quit fucking you and then she will leave you.

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101 and Deleted member 5969
Cant wait till i have children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and jellyfish101
My kids are gonna be such moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
View attachment 1025462

The woman in this picture doesn't look like that because of having children. She looks that way because of her trashy lifestyle and poor decisions. The proof's in the pudding. She was obviously a pig before she got pregnant (tattoos), and having a kid only gave her the excuse she needed to indulge more. Being married to a beta probably doesn't help either (he lets her upload pictures of herself in her underwear on the internet).

MGTOW is nothing more than a bunch of delusional betas getting together over the internet and coping it out. If you are a MGTOW you are a beta. End of story. They're just one miserable step above pathetic dudes who get put in the friendzone.

What do you mean women have short sex lives? That'll be the day that anyone denies me sex when I want it because they're "too tired" or they have a "headache".

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 4106
The woman in this picture doesn't look like that because of having children. She looks that way because of her trashy lifestyle and poor decisions. The proof's in the pudding. She was obviously a pig before she got pregnant (tattoos), and having a kid only gave her the excuse she needed to indulge more. Being married to a beta probably doesn't help either (he lets her upload pictures of herself in her underwear on the internet).

MGTOW is nothing more than a bunch of delusional betas getting together over the internet and coping it out. If you are a MGTOW you are a beta. End of story. They're just one miserable step above pathetic dudes who get put in the friendzone.

What do you mean women have short sex lives? That'll be the day that anyone denies me sex when I want it because they're "too tired" or they have a "headache".
Pregnancy causes women to gain weight, and to eat more.
The tattoo doesn't mean anything, she had a great body.
Most mgtow are betas, but their reasons are still legitimate.
And that is exactly what you said in the last paragraph.

nah I've an aunt with 3 kids, eldest is a 10y/o and still looks model tier and is still very lean and face hasn't aged or chnaged at all.

Good goy.
Don't reproduce, Blacks and Indians will do it for you.
Just focus on consuming and playing video games.

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10709
Pregnancy causes women to gain weight, and to eat more.
The tattoo doesn't mean anything, she had a great body.
Most mgtow are betas, but their reasons are still legitimate.
And that is exactly what you said in the last paragraph.
A woman who gets a tattoo isn't the type of woman who's gonna take care of her body. Pregnancy makes women gain weight but, unless you're living in a trailer park, most of em lose the weight after the baby comes out.

This woman uploads pics of herself in her skivvies on the internet. From this we can deduce that her husband, or her "partner", is a beta. No man who isn't would ever allow this to happen. And if she's with a beta we can be fairly certain that she doesn't have much of an incentive to look good and stay fit after having a kid. Therefore she let herself go. I'm just trying to do the math here.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. I've taught kids at extracurricular training schools for almost 10 years. I've seen more than enough moms who's bodies blow that woman's way out of the water, both her before and after pic, to know that you're just cherrypicking and generalizing. Most moms I've seen don't look like her fat ass, even after popping multiple kiddos.

A woman who gets a tattoo isn't the type of woman who's gonna take care of her body. Pregnancy makes women gain weight but, unless you're living in a trailer park, most of em lose the weight after the baby comes out.

This woman uploads pics of herself in her skivvies on the internet. From this we can deduce that her husband, or her "partner", is a beta. No man who isn't would ever allow this to happen. And if she's with a beta we can be fairly certain that she doesn't have much of an incentive to look good and stay fit after having a kid. Therefore she let herself go. I'm just trying to do the math here.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. I've taught kids at extracurricular training schools for almost 10 years. I've seen more than enough moms who's bodies blow that woman's way out of the water, both her before and after pic, to know that you're just cherrypicking and generalizing. Most moms I've seen don't look like her fat ass, even after popping multiple kiddos.
You are also biased, most after the pregnancy looks like shit and does not compare to what it was before. You see these women all dressed up, and full of makeup, now without fraud they look much worse.
And they get uglier is just one reason, the lack of sex is also one.

You are also biased, most after the pregnancy looks like shit and does not compare to what it was before. You see these women all dressed up, and full of makeup, now without fraud they look much worse.
And they get uglier is just one reason, the lack of sex is also one.
If you live in America you might be right. I haven't really spent too much time there since 2011. Walking around a Walmart might change my perspective.

• +1