Now I don't know if this is true or not but to help with collagen

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Have cold baths and showers cause I'm sure your skin tightens that way you feel good not only that your skin feels good

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
nice guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Danish_Retard
nice guide
Short and sweet nice and simple down to the point etc can you check out my latest rating thread and rate me my g

"Don't know if this is true or not"
It's not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4053 and 2 others
Check the pinned guide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Have cold baths and showers cause I'm sure your skin tightens that way you feel good not only that your skin feels good
Cold showers are not good for your moisture barrier. Although there is some evidence to show cold shock proteins can help with collagen and skin elatiscity.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Jimsonbobson505
Cold showers are not good for your moisture barrier. Although there is some evidence to show cold shock proteins can help with collagen and skin elatiscity.
Yea cause you know it already tightens and closes pores so it should be able to help with collagen

Yea cause you know it already tightens and closes pores so it should be able to help with collagen
it dosen't increase collagen through that. And the cold shock proteins increasing collagen is a theory, take it lightly.

it dosen't increase collagen through that. And the cold shock proteins increasing collagen is a theory, take it lightly.
True but I know for a fact for myself that my skin feels softer and more formed when having a cold baths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
True but I know for a fact for myself that my skin feels softer and more formed when having a cold baths
Of course, it somehow makes my face more defined too. And you feel like a god after one.

Can you check out my latest rating thread from yesterday please g and give me a rating
Of course, it somehow makes my face more defined too. And you feel like a god after one.
Trust feel like the world is in your hands its insane
Trust feel like the world is in your hands its insane

Another banger by @Jimsonbobson505

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
I thought it does but only temporarily because it will constrict your blood vessels?
I would doubt that would make much of an impact on pore size, if at all. Even if it did reduce pore size, the effect would be fleeting at best.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy