now i know how chads are treated.

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
today i did that yubo experiment with the phillipines. been offline all day, spoke for like 5 minutes with 2 girls that i found hot.
BOTH gave me instantly IOIs, i asked one of them to hang out after like 2 minutes and she accepted JFL. Also the other one sent me sexy pics without me even asking lol, i just asked for a pic of her piercings...
So yeah, you are CHAD. just not were you live.
solution to any incels: LOCATIONMAXING

btw im 4,5psl in the east with prettyboy appeal (even tho im ugly, just structure).
there i think i have infinite SMV i guess. just SEAmax boys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, Gaia262, defaya and 6 others
didn't work for me

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 12165
OP discovers JBW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, volcelfatcel, Growth Plate and 3 others
OP discovers JBW
already knew it, just not its full extent. quite absurd tbh, i guess if i was there i could fuck a girl like today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
already knew it, just not its full extent. quite absurd tbh, i guess if i was there i could fuck a girl like today

Imagine mogging an entire race brutal

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate and Deleted member 12165
no, im mulatto
yeahh, they are kinda racist bro sorry. you may have broader appeal in non south east asian countries (they like pale skin, like really). try it out again in middle eastern, east european and russia again.
also south asia could work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
your a pathetic excuse for a white man

jfl at you having to run jbw have some dignity

your a pathetic excuse for a white man

jfl at you having to run jbw have some dignity
dont care, its not for lack of options. i could fuck a girl where i live but i would be treated as normie (sex only after xxx encounters, being in a power disadvantage etc)
i also have yellow fever, so i actually prefer running jbw despiste any shit you throw at me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
dont care, its not for lack of options. i could fuck a girl where i live but i would be treated as normie (sex only after xxx encounters, being in a power disadvantage etc)
i also have yellow fever, so i actually prefer running jbw despiste any shit you throw at me
you genuinley find asian women attractive

they are the only race i don't like and my standards are low id fuck a 3psl indian girl provided she isn't fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 12165
you genuinley find asian women attractive

they are the only race i don't like and my standards are low id fuck a 3psl indian girl provided she isn't fat
yes i genuinely find them rly hot. i like neotonous features. also my standards are above 4psl for any other race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
do you have pics of the girls? would you mind sharing them?

i also don't mind asian girls, as long as the girl is pretty i don't give a fuck if she is a chink or a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
Asia is the last resort for whitecels... But indians will suffer from racism in asia as well

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
Asia is the last resort for whitecels... But indians will suffer from racism in asia as well
asia is my primary target wtf u on
must drown in asian pussy