Now I understand why height>face since 30 yo...

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
I am convinced handsome face gives you more IF you are child, teen or young adult. Having a pretty boy face is a gift from God. Beautiful, youthful face is condidered by other people as a sign of intelligence, good and kind character and other positive traits you can only imagine. Until then people see that you have high quality indide you.

But since you reach adulthood then you see how you and your friends became uglier, wrinkled, balded, norwooded and your skin is not shinny anymore so you can not compete against youngsters in term of quality.

And then height matters becasue girls see that almost all men are at most average and being a tall is what counts.

That's sad for people like me who rely on quality features and not quantity like ogres who are ugly but are very tall and posses huge frame even if they have overweight.

It is just hard working 9am-7pm and looking like 40yo Brad Pitt (and people like him are more valueble that tall ogres but it is so hard to maintan that appearance).

PS: Try imagine that situation when you- 30 yo bashing through meeting room in your corporation having that skin AND super blond hairstyle (please take a look at attached video). Your coworkers- balding grandparents in their 40s-50s would be so envy because of it. Just imagine how they glanced at you with those sad eyes and norwood 3 or even more.

You would be treated so well by your female team leader or leader of whole department.

And do not type it is not a cope. Youth is a salvation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, nobodyspecial369, forevermirin and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: mortis and future slavic chad
So height is more important than face because it's very hard to maintain a good face into an older age, whereas a tall height stays, so it's the only thing that can set you apart from other men after a certain age? That's your claim?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Pogin_chan and autistic_tendencies
So height is more important than face because it's very hard to maintain a good face into an older age, whereas a tall height stays, so it's the only thing that can set you apart from other men after a certain age? That's your claim?
yes and it would be a damn good one if life actually mattered after 30 anyways if u want a family dont have a wife by 30 u FAILED off rip

Having both

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, forevermirin, sportsmogger and 8 others
yes and it would be a damn good one if life actually mattered after 30 anyways if u want a family dont have a wife by 30 u FAILED off rip
I would argue that if your face has degraded to the point where you need height to carry your SMV it's already over.

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper, Big White Cuck, okwiwhd and 3 others
For most people- yes, Beautiful face fades quickly, height remains longer.

5’10-5’11 is average
Below 5’10 is capped at chadlite
5’10 is the escape of manletism
6’2 and above means height halo
Below 5’8 is subhuman height range

Thats all that matterz for the average country excluding the niche european ones filled with giants and midgets in asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
5’10-5’11 is average
Below 5’10 is capped at chadlite
5’10 is the escape of manletism
6’2 and above means height halo
Below 5’8 is subhuman height range

Thats all that matterz for the average country excluding the niche european ones filled with giants and midgets in asia
Where is 6'1?

Im tired of fighting this stupid argument, cause its logically a fallacy.

Height is more easily attained than looks, enough said.

• +1
fuck you said something high iq a couple of days ago but i forgot what post it was

• JFL
Reactions: ostus
I've always claimed that HTN tallcels can hang onto their value for longer than average height Chadlites because once the HTN and Chadlite both reach 40, the difference in appeal of both of their faces will likely be negligable due to aging but the difference in height will be more impactful that it was when the HTN was being facemogged in his early 20s

You could also make the case that the lack of forward growth in exchange for tall face and tall chin that tall men tend to have looks more appealing on a 40 year old man's face than the more forward grown short/compact chin and mandible that average height Chadlites tend to have

I still dress like a uni student so maybe foids are still comparing me to uni males facially so no advantage is coming into play yet.
I might get some clothes like 1stman wears to try give off a late 20s vibe and see if foids start to value height more at that age since most male's faces in that age bracket are half way towards descension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, lassebasse, Deleted member 4397 and 1 other person

YES, but a lot of people in their 30s do not have height nor a good face.

Well i do believe pretty boy is a sign of health. I was always a pretty boy and always felt super healthy, the moment i started feeling like shit, sleeping in wrong hours, eating little, not exercising, not socializing, not drinking much water (basically everything wrong, something that someone with good looks never should do cause theres just no point) i started losing my looks. 1 year into that shit lifestyle my skin became infinetely worse and im just 20 years old, i thought i had time to recover these bsd habits but now my looks are gone forever, at fucking 20yo. Truly brutal, i still have height (6ft is tallish in my country) but i dont get the several iois i would get coming into a place. That together with other factors will be sufficient for me to rope, i got lucky in some stuff during my lifetime, but not its time of the unlucky part to come with everything.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and OneTwoThree
YES, but a lot of people in their 30s do not have height nor a good face.
But the question was never about bad face or bad height, this is such an oxymoronic thread, looks deterioate, but goodlooking people don't if they do its not counted as goodlooking.

Negative -20 iq thread.

The answer litteraly lies in the beginning.

Having goodlooks after 30 is less likely, whilst good height mostly stays the same, OK so you agree goodlooks is more scarce? YOU FUCKING RETARD, + lifts eviscerates this thread.

Well i do believe pretty boy is a sign of health. I was always a pretty boy and always felt super healthy, the moment i started feeling like shit, sleeping in wrong hours, eating little, not exercising, not socializing, not drinking much water (basically everything wrong, something that someone with good looks never should do cause theres just no point) i started losing my looks. 1 year into that shit lifestyle my skin became infinetely worse and im just 20 years old, i thought i had time to recover these bsd habits but now my looks are gone forever, at fucking 20yo. Truly brutal, i still have height (6ft is tallish in my country) but i dont get the several iois i would get coming into a place. That together with other factors will be sufficient for me to rope, i got lucky in some stuff during my lifetime, but not its time of the unlucky part to come with everything.
You should try recover your skin, it is not lost.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
Negative -20 iq thread.

The answer litteraly lies in the beginning.

Having goodlooks after 30 is less likely, whilst good height mostly stays the same, OK so you agree goodlooks is more scarce? YOU FUCKING RETARD, + lifts eviscerates this thread.
Easy son, you are right, good face is a scarce good.

I am not here every day.
Ahhh i see you have dementia, let me explain.

When i say same thread everyday, im not talking about you, your opinion is just that common it's discussed everyday, and everyday we reach the same end of discussion.

Reincarnation.org

i was a pretty boy before i got a hook nose

who gives a fuck everything matters

Ahhh i see you have dementia, let me explain.

When i say same thread everyday, im not talking about you, your opinion is just that common it's discussed everyday, and everyday we reach the same end of discussion.

Reincarnation.org
I suppose 99% of threads here were discussed previously.

I suppose 99% of threads here were discussed previously.

I just want it to say, common logical fallacy height copers say is that chad is 5'4 and other dude is 6'8 incel

Height has common distribution (not exact data but 5'6 as likely as 6'0)

Meaning chad has the equal potential to be above avg or under avg,

Whilst face does not have a common distribution, unfortunatly making the height debate a skewed data cope.

Not to mention goodlooking people being more likely to bring fourth taller children cause of women, (logic)

And lifts/surgery/hgh, vs major surgeries to the face, with high risk of uncanniness.

At 30 yrs old or even 25 onwards its all about money and not being a fat bitch

At 30 yrs old or even 25 onwards its all about money and not being a fat bitch
If you wanna date 40yo gold diggers instead of college girls
Hahahah

If you wanna date 40yo gold diggers instead of college girls
Hahahah
All your collage girls are golddigers as well
Stop coping with muh i have nice looks hehe i will fuck
If theres a rich htn, ur gone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and kanderior
Hmmm, not really, face is kind 30y+ considering you don't see many good-looking people at this age.

face is everything u can maintain it till ur 60

Easier to get plastic surgery than cripple your femurs

Most meaningful .org claim

Easier to get plastic surgery than cripple your femurs
Hgh and lifts are way easier, besides as blackpilled parents we just need to save 10 bucks a month for our children then give hgh when 13 to 14 and 15

I am convinced handsome face gives you more IF you are child, teen or young adult. Having a pretty boy face is a gift from God. Beautiful, youthful face is condidered by other people as a sign of intelligence, good and kind character and other positive traits you can only imagine. Until then people see that you have high quality indide you.

But since you reach adulthood then you see how you and your friends became uglier, wrinkled, balded, norwooded and your skin is not shinny anymore so you can not compete against youngsters in term of quality.

And then height matters becasue girls see that almost all men are at most average and being a tall is what counts.

That's sad for people like me who rely on quality features and not quantity like ogres who are ugly but are very tall and posses huge frame even if they have overweight.

It is just hard working 9am-7pm and looking like 40yo Brad Pitt (and people like him are more valueble that tall ogres but it is so hard to maintan that appearance).

PS: Try imagine that situation when you- 30 yo bashing through meeting room in your corporation having that skin AND super blond hairstyle (please take a look at attached video). Your coworkers- balding grandparents in their 40s-50s would be so envy because of it. Just imagine how they glanced at you with those sad eyes and norwood 3 or even more.

You would be treated so well by your female team leader or leader of whole department.

And do not type it is not a cope. Youth is a salvation

View attachment 2613268
height matters more in adulthood because you don't want a bunch of kids to be taller than you, neither does a potential gf

• +1