Now I'm almost 50 and I look better than when I was almost 20 (ONLY WITH SOFTmaxx!)

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
Honestly, only via softmaxx (gymcelling, healthmaxx (diets, hygiene, etc.) and some psychological hacks) I started to look better than when I was 30 years younger.

I gave it as a lifefuel topic in another website (where the brocels tend to think about roping). Here I'm giving you to the looksmaxx bros as a motivation (becase I saw a lot of positive and optimistic boys around). If I can do it, you all can do it too.
Let me try to share some photos (before and after)
noooooo-png.638466

321321-jpg.635947

yeah-png.638467

123321-jpg.635946

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Sondern and 14 others
The difference is around minus 40 kg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
dnrd+caged hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 7725
You should have grandkids by now. Absolutely over for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 1 other person
Would be subhuman in germany and surrouding countries but chad everywhere else

I'm a child-free oriented. Can't see the meaning of having kids when I'm poor. No need to produce unhappy kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, incel194012940, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
Age difference evens it out

Smv is the same sorry lad

Depends on the taste. For example some women in Germany don't like their "colorless" Chads who get skin cancer after a little exposure on the sunlight and they dream for Latino men or even black men. :ROFLMAO:
By the way, "subhuman" is too nazi. Every decent man, especially educated with good knowledge, is human (the basic difference with the non-human world). For example, the ugliest scientist who helps people, is more human than 10000000 Chads who just go to eat, sleep and $#@$% females. :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus, Deleted member 19551 and szolliontaraelis
"Now I'm almost 50" and not a single pixel was read after that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I wish you all when you're 50 to look at least like this. Mosf ot the men my age look not so good.
For example he is nearly my age:
R-C.9e2be75ae9195104d3874347332c4952
and he:
R-C.c0d441e7a30fe7e76776fadfa69d9fd2
(an ex-president ot Moldova and a singer from East-17).

• JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 17244
I wish you all when you're 50 to look at least like this. Mosf ot the men my age look not so good.
and he:
no one is going to be alive until 50 here, you should of roped by now

my dad is younger than u, sir

As someone whos 30 and looks better than at 20 I was excited to read this but thoroughly let down

• JFL
Reactions: Ascendant
what the actual fuck are these photos lmao just lmao

well you didn't stop eating soy it seems :feelshmm:

god dam graycels

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
At the beginning in China i enjoyed the tofu products but then I learned about the side effects so I reduced the soy. Only some soy sauce from time to time.
You see, I just don't use roids. All my muscles are natural. (And of course I have no big frame). Still, good lifefuel and motivation for the good bros here.
:):)

0 still bald

Nobody's perfect, bro.:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
"Smv is the same sorry lad". I think it's not the same. See: the same age, different choices
OIP-C.ktm4XY5h94M5H209eq0wBAHaHa

Holy shit insane ascension! From cripple to normie

and he:
Are you from Moldova?

If so, you are coping hard about not having kids and being poor.

Literally everyone in Moldova is poor and yet people people there still produce kids.

Stop coping and find yourself an obedient 20 year old girl from a village and fill her womb!

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Danish_Retard
gj ngl, but essentially your looksmaxx was to put down the fork. I mean its a good start tbh.

It goes without saying that gaining weight is a huge looksmin for both men and women, well with women- it really depends, because if the fat goes to the "right" places, they can have significant overweight but still look good with a hourglass body shape.

Your place looks like a shithole

example some women in Germany don't like their "colorless" Chads who get skin cancer after a little exposure on the sunlight and they dream for Latino men or even black men. :ROFLMAO:
Not surprised this is coming from a german, all cucked by jews

I'm a child-free oriented. Can't see the meaning of having kids when I'm poor. No need to produce unhappy kids.
Typical German cuck. Meaning of his life only to pay taxes to pay for ethnics to breed

Yep agree 100% on this..

U do look a lot better, but I think it's mainly weight loss, how did u do it btw?

Honestly, only via softmaxx (gymcelling, healthmaxx (diets, hygiene, etc.) and some psychological hacks) I started to look better than when I was 30 years younger.

I gave it as a lifefuel topic in another website (where the brocels tend to think about roping). Here I'm giving you to the looksmaxx bros as a motivation (becase I saw a lot of positive and optimistic boys around). If I can do it, you all can do it too.
Let me try to share some photos (before and after)
noooooo-png.638466

321321-jpg.635947

yeah-png.638467

123321-jpg.635946
Lifefuel for oldcel , wagmi i will ascend in my 50s insyaalaah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back