Now I'm gonna get serious about leanmaxxing

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,372
Reputation
12,141
Been stuck at around 79-82 kg for months because I keep binging. Now I'm starting to get pissed, so I'm gonna do 1000 calories a day. My goal might be low 70s, I'll know I reached it when I look lean in the face. If I need to be 65kg to have a lean face I'll fukkin do it, nothing can stop me. My motivation now has no limit now that I've seen my chad potential with short hair. I need to ascend. Approaching women with a bloated face is a waste of time, my cheekbones need to be visible.

 
Last edited:

Similar threads

C
Replies
5
Views
95
1jg9
1jg9
notrq
Replies
7
Views
87
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
Orion
Replies
0
Views
22
Orion
Orion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top