Now is not the time for me to be greedy

6ft4

Kraken
I wanted to abandon my entire surgery plan and switch from lefort1+genio to bimax+genio to try get more advancement of the maxilla
I was watching Damian Kater's omegle reaction videos and thought that being dogmaxxed was life
I need to take the easy option, the low hanging fruit of lefort to correct my deformity, then see if I am content at that level or if I want to go for a future bimax for further advancement, but at that point it will be bonus territory
It could work out better in the end if I manage to get 9-10mm across 2 surgeries rather than 6-7mm in one surgery
Either way getting 4-5mm in the first surgery should not be dismissed as selling myself short because it will likely have the greatest reward to risk ratio of any looksmax I undertake in my life

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Get the Bimax+Genio, you’ll regret getting the conservative movement

I was watching Damian Kater's omegle reaction videos and thought that being dogmaxxed was life
I need to take the easy option, the low hanging fruit of lefort to correct my deformity, then see if I am content at that level or if I want to go for a future bimax for further advancement, but at that point it will be bonus territory
you're going to get a lefort 1, and then in the future another lefort?

how can you get a lefort without bsso?

unluckily when you move your chin horizontally it gets narrower.
Fillers are an easy fix to mass, whereas projection and the hyoid stretch you get from forward movement is difficult to get right with implants and/or fillers

Bimax+Genio, followed by PEEK jaw angle implants then topped off with fillers is the best way for anyone to get a top 10% lower third

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I don't think the recovery from bimax is a lot worse than Lefort only to be honest.