Now that i got the prescription, i decided i am going on trt for life

Good decision bro, you won't regret it imo

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 3195 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro sayian from lookism was on RU and Dutasteride twice a week when he was on 250 ml test a week to keep his hair
And yeah he took Adex for the water retention
Depends on the infividual's sensitivity to mbp. I have had the same nw1 hairline for years now. I tried roids before a'd i still have a nw1. I'll use some finasteride just to be sure along with keto shampoo.
Good decision bro, you won't regret it imo
You're the only one here who knows his shit about hormones. Thanks mate.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Ascend or die. Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I honestly think roids could ascend me to Tyrone-lite, but I don't want to start living a medicated lifestyle before it's 100% necessary.

I'm very tempted to see what I would look like at sub 10% bodyfat. I have a feeling my cheeks would finally hollow out and give me the Tyrone midface. My body won't let me go below 12% natty though, I just get super sick and lethargic.

@6'4 looksmaxxxer did your cheeks hollow out when you went sub 10% bf?

125 mg of a week isn’t really that much of an advantage over natty unless you’re actually low T
Bullshit.

Natty T goes up and down depending on your mood, lifestyle, circumstances etc. TRT ensures you'll have healthy peak T levels at all times.

On TRT your T levels will be top tier even after getting black-out drunk, pulling 2 all-nighters in a row, and doing cocaine off a STD-infested hooker's tits - all in the same weekend. Try that shit natty, son.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I honestly think roids could ascend me to Tyrone-lite, but I don't want to start living a medicated lifestyle before it's 100% necessary.

I'm very tempted to see what I would look like at sub 10% bodyfat. I have a feeling my cheeks would finally hollow out and give me the Tyrone midface. My body won't let me go below 12% natty though, I just get super sick and lethargic.

@6'4 looksmaxxxer did your cheeks hollow out when you went sub 10% bf?
I am an ectomorph so i always had sub10% bf before i stepped a foot to the gym

Nah it def tanks collagen buddy boyo. Look at vitaly he's been cruising for 3 years and he looks like complete shit.

Nah it def tanks collagen buddy boyo. Look at vitaly he's been cruising for 3 years and he looks like complete shit.
He blasts a lot of gear. Trt is not blasting. It's simply replacing testosterone to optimal levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
He blasts a lot of gear. Trt is not blasting. It's simply replacing testosterone to optimal levels.
u right honestly.

Also do you think an 18 year old taking trenbolone on a keto diet with aromasin will fuck me over in the long run? I dont wanna die like zyzz.

u right honestly.

Also do you think an 18 year old taking trenbolone on a keto diet with aromasin will fuck me over in the long run? I dont wanna die like zyzz.
I don't recommend tren at all. It's poison. It will make you lose hair like crazy and age you fast. If you were determined to use gear which i don't recommend at your age testosterone is enough.

• +1
I don't recommend tren at all. It's poison. It will make you lose hair like crazy and age you fast. If you were determined to use gear which i don't recommend at your age testosterone is enough.
sorry for the questions, again only asking cuz youre the only person with the balls to inject on this site.

If I inject testosterone at 18, with an aramosin inibitor, and maybe mk 677 while on keto

Will I fuck myself over? I'm talking fucking up my heart, hair, collagen, lifespan, etc.?

I need to inject to get a masculine face like the trannies do.

sorry for the questions, again only asking cuz youre the only person with the balls to inject on this site.

If I inject testosterone at 18, with an aramosin inibitor, and maybe mk 677 while on keto

Will I fuck myself over? I'm talking fucking up my heart, hair, collagen, lifespan, etc.?

I need to inject to get a masculine face like the trannies do.
If you inject a low dose it's very unlikely you'll get health problems. No more than 200mgs a week. The only thing that might happen is you lose your natty t production. Use hcg for that

• +1
If you inject a low dose it's very unlikely you'll get health problems. No more than 200mgs a week. The only thing that might happen is you lose your natty t production. Use hcg for that
THANK YOU

there are studies which show that testosterone can increase collagen if youre low T

"The collagen content of TMJ discs of control males was statistically greater than the collagen content of the control female rats. This difference disappeared after ovariectomy of females and orchiectomy of males. Also, there was a general trend for a decrease in collagen and protein content to be produced by estrogen, progesterone, and by estrogen combined with progesterone in castrated male and female rats, and by orchiectomy of male rats. There was also a trend toward an increase in collagen and protein content after ovariectomy in female rats and administration of testosterone to castrated male and female rats. However, the only statistically significant effect of the drugs tested was that of estrogen combined with progesterone in ovariectomized female rats (a lowering effect on the total protein) and of estrogen alone in orchiectomized male rats (a lowering effect on the collagen content)."

copy paste in to google for the whole study

@cocainecowboy @6'4 looksmaxxxer thoughts? could either be that some amount of test is needed for collagen production, and too little or too much is bad, especially with high estrogen

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
there are studies which show that testosterone can increase collagen if youre low T

"The collagen content of TMJ discs of control males was statistically greater than the collagen content of the control female rats. This difference disappeared after ovariectomy of females and orchiectomy of males. Also, there was a general trend for a decrease in collagen and protein content to be produced by estrogen, progesterone, and by estrogen combined with progesterone in castrated male and female rats, and by orchiectomy of male rats. There was also a trend toward an increase in collagen and protein content after ovariectomy in female rats and administration of testosterone to castrated male and female rats. However, the only statistically significant effect of the drugs tested was that of estrogen combined with progesterone in ovariectomized female rats (a lowering effect on the total protein) and of estrogen alone in orchiectomized male rats (a lowering effect on the collagen content)."

copy paste in to google for the whole study

@cocainecowboy @6'4 looksmaxxxer thoughts? could either be that some amount of test is needed for collagen production, and too little or too much is bad, especially with high estrogen
That's indeed true dht increases collagen production.

really? can you link some studies or smt?

• +1
jeff seid and david laid dont blast and cruise.

jeff seid uses once in a while, same with david laid.

jon skywalker uses it all year, he looks old af tbh, he used to look good.
Jon looks old?
You must be fucking joking
how old are u actually?

• +1
Don't do it m8. I've done the same as you 7 years ago. How old are you?

Using hcg chronically is not a good idea, it desensitises your body from your own LH. It doesn’t add anything either. You want to be able to have it as a back up later in life if you want a kid, using it constantly until then will make it ineffective

• +1
Reactions: LOST
The protocol is this:125 mgs/week along with 500 ius of hcg to keep fertility. This is the only way to keep a supraphysiological amount of muscle and low bf without risking my health.i am pinning saturday.
Brah you and i both (eventually) ngl dnrd the other posts but I've read backloading .5in 29g insulin pins in ventrogluteals is god mode iniection method and if you decide on propionate then blow drying the syringe can help with PIP godspeed brah ascension time hmu with your stack if you ever plan to blast bless up my nigger

• +1
Brah you and i both (eventually) ngl dnrd the other posts but I've read backloading .5in 29g insulin pins in ventrogluteals is god mode iniection method and if you decide on propionate then blow drying the syringe can help with PIP godspeed brah ascension time hmu with your stack if you ever plan to blast bless up my nigger
Amen bro.
Don't do it m8. I've done the same as you 7 years ago. How old are you?
25 but i need it for maintaining an aesthetic physique