Now that I’m lean people keep calling me mini gandy

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Walked into class and then this girl omg your face is so lean. You kind of look like David Gandy in light blue. Then I pretended to not know who’s he is. So she looked him up on google and said see. Ok like yeah but he’s way handsome but thanks anyway and kept it moving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Zeta ascended, Bewusst and 9 others
Portrait_Gandhi.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, adrianolm, Mateusz74 and 9 others
EB021486 CC5B 4D7B A9B8 7768F27B897A

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
Looking like
A093B866 BD21 455E BE68 3B0F5E2115F6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and RichardSpencel
The bitch knew, truly a wise ho

I have no words to describe your utter delusion. what does larping on an obscure internet forum give you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 2587, Stingray and 4 others
No they don't. Outside of Lookism no one even knows who that is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NiBBaCel, Zygos4Life, Kade and 1 other person
Success, power, CONFIDENCE, money, investing, and luxury.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vitruvian and Deleted member 2846
he has 978k followers on ig. keep crying
Yeah he’s not completely unknown, but compare 978k to very famous celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Bieber, Drake who have 150 million+ followers

The average basic young white girl probably isn’t gonna know Gandy

Not to mention the fact that OP is a larping manlet who has not even a Planck of Gandy’s looks (no disrespect OP)

Tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Stingray, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
i met David Gandy in person and he mentioned that he has a illegitimate child in the slums of mumbai sewers. please get a DNA check asap i have a strong belief that it is you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Zygos4Life, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Giphy 2

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Dude that's crazy someone told me I look just like a morph of Opry the other day and gave me a free dinner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Titbot
Walked into class and then this girl omg your face is so lean. You kind of look like David Gandy in light blue. Then I pretended to not know who’s he is. So she looked him up on google and said see. Ok like yeah but he’s way handsome but thanks anyway and kept it moving

Your walking Lifefuel that it's not over for me though the race pill is a brutal 1

Your walking Lifefuel that it's not over for me though the race pill is a brutal 1
Bro... it definitely over for you. Titbot has a good base and he’s already gl anyway. Race just pull him down. The only common thing is both of you are curry. There’s no comparison whatsoever looks wise between the two of you? That’s why I’m struggling to understand where you obtained this ‘life fuel’.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and RichardSpencel
Bro... it definitely over for you. Titbot has a good base and he’s already gl anyway. Race just pull him down. The only common thing is both of you are curry. There’s no comparison whatsoever looks wise between the two of you? That’s why I’m struggling to understand where you obtained this ‘life fuel’.

Look pre before and after transformation your right I have a shit base to start with tbh that's a brutal black pill fact however my recession can simple be fixed with chinprojection my over all issue is gonial angle which can be fixed with bi max or ccw rotation so over no but I can't receive results like that

AS FIR WHERE THe life fuel comes from look at tit hot before and know him overall has a more masculine face face doesn't stop growing till 20 to 25 depending on genes Lifefuel part is if I abuse steroids or start working out know I can get better bones overall I hope that solved the issue

tales from the classroom

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Yeah he’s not completely unknown, but compare 978k to very famous celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Bieber, Drake who have 150 million+ followers

The average basic young white girl probably isn’t gonna know Gandy

Not to mention the fact that OP is a larping manlet who has not even a Planck of Gandy’s looks (no disrespect OP)
cope we have the same cheekbones, and jaw, and hariline, and nose