now that ive been leaked i will now be a PC friendly user, thanks

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
minimal swearing
0 racist remarks (even as a joke)
0 insults and shit talking, ive turned a new leaf. i will now act like a combination of @Lars and @Xangsane

i hope you all can come to terms with this, ill no longer be calling people r*tarded f*ggots, or sh*tskins, i am reformed

accept me for the way that i am

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, EdouardManlet, ItsOver.com and 8 others
also delete this thread than, you are admiting you were wrong lmao :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Banderacell, bogii and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
  • +1
Why I attacked you was because of you simping for a retarded femcel, i dont give a fuck what you say on here just dont disrespect us like that trying to let in a foid in here.

Wrong apology but i guess apology is an apology.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, n0rthface, Banderacell and 3 others
Why I attacked you was because of you simping for a retarded femcel, i dont give a fuck what you say on here just dont disrespect us like that trying to let in a foid in here.

now apologize to me you pinhead

Dcucclife

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and BearBoy

son you have to have an idea of simping though.

we both simped for each other, at that point its not simping. shes in my dms telling me she wants to fuck me, etc, i was just returning the favor, we've known each other for at least a a year and a half nearly two years and have talked a considerable amount

i dont want her to get banned of the forum, she may have been a bit of an attention whore but plenty of guys are "attention whores" too

i just dont think it was right to kick her off the site, shes been on PSL for such a long time

• +1

we both simped for each other, at that point its not simping. shes in my dms telling me she wants to fuck me, etc, i was just returning the favor, we've known each other for at least a a year and a half nearly two years and have talked a considerable amount

i dont want her to get banned of the forum, she may have been a bit of an attention whore but plenty of guys are "attention whores" too

i just dont think it was right to kick her off the site, shes been on PSL for such a long time
Who gives a shit nigga then keep your shit on discord but not on org, i dont care what you do with her as long as its not on here.

I dont like ugly femcels and most users on here dont either, thats because we understand their nature and how they work

• +1
Reactions: bogii, n0rthface, currylightskin and 1 other person

simps are giga prey :feelshaha:
i have no idea how that guy bearboy or wahtever got my pics
cry about it ngl

simps are giga prey :feelshaha:

cry about it ngl
shut up little kid muh cry about it he literally leaked private pictures thats illegal

Go cry about it u feminine faggot
omg a 15 year old is bullying me what ill i do. im actually crying right now, ur probably a jacked masc bad ass 100% bro. im literally replying random shit and you keep being snappy like an edgy little kid. whipe urself maggot

omg a 15 year old is bullying me what ill i do. im actually crying right now, ur probably a jacked masc bad ass 100% bro. im literally replying random shit and you keep being snappy like an edgy little kid. whipe urself maggot
Didn’t ask fat nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

Wait, she was actually a girl?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Wait, she was actually a girl?
everyone seems to think so hence why they banned her

if theyre not a girl ive been sexting some random faggot for a while but its fine, worse fates than getting catfished

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
everyone seems to think so hence why they banned her

if theyre not a girl ive been sexting some random faggot for a while but its fine, worse fates than getting catfished
Oh, i thought you actually saw her and confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
Oh, i thought you actually saw her and confirmed
wdym, the entire forum has seen her. i have had her message me on instagram, and also shes sent me pics of the page on her instgram where only the person who owns the page can access so yea she confirmed it but i wish she did it in a more concrete way

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
minimal swearing
0 racist remarks (even as a joke)
0 insults and shit talking, ive turned a new leaf. i will now act like a combination of @Lars and @Xangsane

i hope you all can come to terms with this, ill no longer be calling people r*tarded f*ggots, or sh*tskins, i am reformed

accept me for the way that i am
You can cuss a little bit. That won't hurt.

this forum is full of retards i've dropped all my info and nothing happened, do whatever the fuck you want

• Hmm...
wdym, the entire forum has seen her. i have had her message me on instagram, and also shes sent me pics of the page on her instgram where only the person who owns the page can access so yea she confirmed it but i wish she did it in a more concrete way
Ahh, I see. You probably didn't get catfished then:D

• Love it
this forum is full of retards i've dropped all my info and nothing happened, do whatever the fuck you want
ill probably still swear, and abuse people who wanna make snarky little remarks to fuck with me, but i will not be racist.

ill probably still swear, and abuse people who wanna make snarky little remarks to fuck with me, but i will not be racist.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KILL JEWS FUCK NIGGERS CURRIES SHIT ON THE STREET NIGGER
nothing will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back