Now that maxillapill is getting out

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
It’s over for gooks. Asians have a flat maxilla by default.

Most whites are done for aswell due to most white men bring recessed mouth breathers

Over over over

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Alexanderr, Vitruvian and 6 others
Black girls have the best forward grown faces

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Aesthetic and Chadelite
over4u

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Pietrosiek
when white kids realise they are 1% black

2DE11EB5 1A37 43A4 B267 08A63E164D41

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Limbo, diggbicc, Effortless and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Lmao quit drinking paint son, I rarely ever fkn see anyone white with recessed maxilla / chin. Its pretty rare actually.

Its prooly like 1 out of 100 white ppl that has this shit. Asians on the other hand its like 95 out of 100 have flat pancake face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Lmao quit drinking paint son, I rarely ever fkn see anyone white with recessed maxilla / chin. Its pretty rare actually.

Its prooly like 1 out of 100 white ppl that has this shit. Asians on the other hand its like 95 out of 100 have flat pancake face.
Cope. Whites with a recessed maxilla is common af. Most people are recessed due to soft diets and mouth breathing

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
View attachment 269775
Keep crying for 70% of white men
brutal
just go lipstick alley interracial section most of em ask about how to date a white guy and the replies are like " you have to be slim with feminine features" basically top tier black girls meanwhile there threads about curries are similar to the ones that are made here

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Hes obviously not in the 70% and

View attachment 269795
Outlier. In reality it's brutally over for black men, white men have colonised the dating markets.
Wbc4

• WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Outlier. In reality it's brutally over for black men, white men have colonised the dating markets.
View attachment 269832
View attachment 269834

View attachment 269835
White men dating black women is just as much of an outlier, people date within their own race most of the time. Also that’s an outdated study from nearly 10 years ago that was likely taken in one geographic location. Not the most accurate

Should I pull up the various tiktoks of White women showing how much they like black men?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and turkproducer
White men dating black women is just as much of an outlier, people date within their own race most of the time. Also that’s an outdated study from nearly 10 years ago that was likely taken in one geographic location. Not the most accurate

Should I pull up the various tiktoks of White women showing how much they like black men?
View attachment 269832
View attachment 269834

View attachment 269835
whites do the best irl and dating game if they are top tier on average

but tall blacks with good frame pretty much can’t be incel. They can run niche game on white girls; whereas if you’re a tall white you will look probably less masc, and can only really run JBW on asian girls lol

Bbc theory is legit in some countries.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Yeah it's true. 99% of people date within their own race, but the study wasn't made in one geographic location but in multiple locations where the dating app was used. It's old, sure, but I can't imagine any dating app collecting data like that anymore now as SJWs are everywhere.

maybe its a location thing, but atleast here, everyone i see is fairly flat faced.

God those children are so ugly. White women who procreate with chimps are hopelessly retarded, the children always look hideous.
The children just look african. For some reason, when whites & blacks breed, children never really inherit any features from the white parent.

Based on what data is the maxillapill becoming more mainstream?

God those children are so ugly. White women who procreate with chimps are hopelessly retarded, the children always look hideous.
Keep crying for mulatto slayers that mog you

whites do the best irl and dating game if they are top tier on average

but tall blacks with good frame pretty much can’t be incel. They can run niche game on white girls; whereas if you’re a tall white you will look probably less masc, and can only really run JBW on asian girls lol

Bbc theory is legit in some countries.
It's extremely rare to see bbcs dating with white girls in real life tbh. Most white girls just virtue signal when they say they'd be open to date with black men. Much like some women say they don't mind short guys, but then only choose tall guys in to relationships.
This video is a great example of the amount of virtue signaling going around in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
It's extremely rare to see bbcs dating with white girls in real life tbh. Most white girls just virtue signal when they say they'd be open to date with black men. Much like some women say they don't mind short guys, but then only choose tall guys in to relationships.
This video is a great example of the amount of virtue signaling going around in the west.
View attachment 269856
in UK BBCs do well

you live in finland and probably not a major city

even if it is somewhere like helsinki you are much less exposed to ethnics than most european countries

so women are not open to the idea of dating ethnics or black men because it is not the social norm

View attachment 269856
That’s cope. If the BBC is good looking and high testosterone women won’t have a problem in most of the west

Based on what data is the maxillapill becoming more mainstream?
It's not. Someone just saw a low iq foid facepulling on tiktok, and now everyone is freaking out thinking normies actually care about or even know what maxilla is.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
View attachment 269856
"extremely rare to see bbcs dating with white girls in real life "

just lol'd irl

It’s over for gooks. Asians have a flat maxilla by default.

Most whites are done for aswell due to most white men bring recessed mouth breathers

Over over over
Bro u r posting the truth to often. We cant take it all so fast

maybe its a location thing, but atleast here, everyone i see is fairly flat faced.
Where do you live? Europe/NA? Also I dont see many gen X ppl, or is it Z? I dont fkn know, anyways if youre talking about 14-18 years olds or smth, then yeah it wouldnt be a surprise tbfh if almost all of them are recessed ngl.

The next gens will look even more like soyboy recessed low T cucks its only gonna get worse. Which I dont blame them because of the fucked up environment and foids giving birth whe theyre almost half dead ratgen tgan in their most fertile years.

Chads value will skyrocket in few years, cause there arent too many chads beeing produced anymore. Femoids ride the CC, then when Chads/Tyrones dont want to fuck them anymore, cause the wall destroyed them, they wanna settle and marry a wealthy beta orbiter soyboy looking phaggot and get a child from them. Which cant become chad, given his father is a gamma male and mother was almost 40 yo post cock carousel used up piece of meat thats probably on antidepressants 24/7.

what are you talking about? people are just now getting attracted to well developed maxillas or what?

in UK BBCs do well

you live in finland and probably not a major city

even if it is somewhere like helsinki you are much less exposed to ethnics than most european countries

so women are not open to the idea of dating ethnics or black men because it is not the social norm
Actually there was a study conducted a few years back how finland is the best place to get laid as a foreign man, so basicly finnish women are proven to be the most hoe there are, so here if anywhere. I do live in a city of 100k+ people, and I see blacks & arabs frequently. They don't slay that much, I can't even remember the last time I saw a black man with a gl white girl.

Actually there was a study conducted a few years back how finland is the best place to get laid as a foreign man, so basicly finnish women are proven to be the most hoe there are, so here if anywhere. I do live in a city of 100k+ people, and I see blacks & arabs frequently. They don't slay that much, I can't even remember the last time I saw a black man with a gl white girl.
just listen to jewish studies theory

studies conclude that circumcision doesn’t destroy pleasure but i can conclude by disagreeing with those shekel backed studies that it does with firsthand experience

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
just listen to jewish studies theory

studies conclude that circumcision doesn’t destroy pleasure but i can conclude by disagreeing with those shekel backed studies that it does with firsthand experience
Maybe you just live in a ethnic suburb, you're of course bound to see some white women dating black guys.

Maybe you just live in a ethnic suburb, you're of course bound to see some white women dating black guys.
bbc and ethnics date women in western europe

i heard many girls say they don’t like english white guys in UK, they want someone foreign because the more western boys were high inhib and scared to touch the woman

I mean even arabs, turks seem to be more accepted with white foids, but bbcs..

Unless they are known rich gl athletes then and in france or smth, that might work and be sorta accepted with a white foid. But if ppl see a nog with white foid in central europe or EE, everyone gonna look at that foid like shes the biggest low IQ imbecile cum dumpster. Even most of her friends/family wont subscribe to tgat idea. They might tell her smth good about it in her face, but everyone will be badmouthing behind her back.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
eastern europe is better for ethnic..An indian-cel in US i used to talk to went to serbia and slayed 3 girls and also ended up in a relation.Keep in mind US is society which promotes race mixing while serbia which is filled with racists.He had more success there than Us.
Even the girl he slayed in US were eastern europe

i heard many girls say they don’t like english white guys in UK, they want someone foreign because the more western boys were high inhib and scared to touch the woman
It's treason then.
Its treason then

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
eastern europe is better for ethnic..An indian-cel in US i used to talk to went to serbia and slayed 3 girls and also ended up in a relation.Keep in mind US is society which promotes race mixing while serbia which is filled with racists.He had more success there than Us.
Even the girl he slayed in US were eastern europe
i cannot believe this

eastern european people are fairly racist from what i have heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
hmm, ive never actually seen a black with a recessed lower maxilla...

Here comes the race bait autism again.

It doesn't matter the race, anyone can have a flat maxilla/recessed chin.

seems like u dislike ethnics/blacks who get white women

not sure why lolz
Of course I do. I hate it. Tightening competition for limited amount of women is a huge problem as women in the west already have sky-high standards. The ethnics never bring their women with them, 95% of immigrants are adult men.
Palpatine6

i cannot believe this

eastern european people are fairly racist from what i have heard
i have talked to few polish girls too they are open towards colored people then BBc. It makes sense since ethnic have terrorist and street shitting failio in west and eastern Europe is mostly isolated from international media.You are more likely to have success there

Of course I do. I hate it. Tightening competition for limited amount of women is a huge problem as women in the west already have sky-high standards. The ethnics never bring their women with them, 95% of immigrants are adult men.
View attachment 269882
i don’t know boyo

but relationships r dead so life is just empty now.

95%?? a lot of immigrants I know brought families but yeah a lot are single too.
i have talked to few polish girls too they are open towards colored people then BBc. It makes sense since ethnic have terrorist and street shitting failio in west and eastern Europe is mostly isolated from international media.You are more likely to have success there
i don’t know i always thought EE was the worst place to get laid for ethnics

in UK girls have said they like the fact i am foreign but i am not very ethnic looking

i still see arabs and blacks with girls here

what are you talking about? people are just now getting attracted to well developed maxillas or what?
People are now beginning to learn the importance of the maxilla and are trying to mold their maxilla to be forward grown

i don’t know boyo

but relationships r dead so life is just empty now.

95%?? a lot of immigrants I know brought families but yeah a lot are single too.
Yeah. 95% are single men, relationships are dead because there is fierce competition between men for the same limited amount of women. The immigrant wave has only made matters worse.

People are now beginning to learn the importance of the maxilla and are trying to mold their maxilla to be forward grown
so what? doesnt change what people are attracted to

You do know that most mullato models have black dads and white mothers, right?