Now that maxillapill is getting out

Here comes the race bait autism again.

It doesn't matter the race, anyone can have a flat maxilla/recessed chin.
It seems you can’t swallow the truth.

Almost no blacks appear to have a flat or recessed maxilla due to maxillary prognathism. They appear to have forward growth unless they engage in chronic mouth breathing and have shit genetics.

Any race can have it, no one is denying it but some races have it more than others. The majority of Asians (east Asians and south East Asians to be specific) have flat maxillas regardless of what they do.

Forward growth is what whites are supposed to have by default but due to stuff like allergies, mouth breathing, not being breastfed long enough to have proper tongue posture and not being educated on the effects of mouth breathing, whites with flat faces have become incredibly common.

As for recessed chins it’s the same as maxilla, the odds of you having it depends on RACE. Blacks appear to have recessed chins due to maxillary prognathism while whites are less likely to have recessed chins. Stop your cope immediately

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
i don’t know i always thought EE was the worst place to get laid for ethnics
EE being a racist society is advantage for us.It's like a taboo act and girls secretly develop a kink for shit like that.
Not much different from how having sex with bbc is considered taboo in most america yet some girls develop a kink for it.Remind me of an e-girl i talked to in 2018 who had 17 lays at 18 and most were bbc. She also posted on fb a lot about white guys being weak and not being able to satisfy her

It's extremely rare to see bbcs dating with white girls in real life tbh.
You live in Finland so I’m not surprised. When I go to big cities I see b/w interracial couples every day.

so what? doesnt change what people are attracted to
Cope. Many members on PSL who used to be bluepilled normies admit that What they found attractive before isn’t what they find attractive anymore after finding the blackpill due to them being educated on the importance of development, aesthetics and genetics.

The normies who find out about the maxillapill and looks theory wont be any different. You can either accept the truth or maintain your fragile cope. It’s up to you

Also, is everyone is ascending, no one is ascending. Never forget this

Based on what data is the maxillapill becoming more mainstream?
The maxillapill isn’t, the blackpill/lookspill, however, is.

Cope. Many members on PSL who used to be bluepilled normies admit that What they found attractive before isn’t what they find attractive anymore after finding the blackpill due to them being educated on the importance of development, aesthetics and genetics.

The normies who find out about the maxillapill and looks theory wont be any different. You can either accept the truth or maintain your fragile cope. It’s up to you

Also, is everyone is ascending, no one is ascending. Never forget this
and you seriously believe that

in UK girls have said they like the fact i am foreign but i am not very ethnic looking
ye uk is good and easy.US & canada are super hard
i remember someone did tinder on me in USA California.I matched with 10 land whales while in uk experiment i got 20 4-6.5/10 girls

It seems you can’t swallow the truth.

Almost no blacks appear to have a flat or recessed maxilla due to maxillary prognathism. They appear to have forward growth unless they engage in chronic mouth breathing and have shit genetics.

Any race can have it, no one is denying it but some races have it more than others. The majority of Asians (east Asians and south East Asians to be specific) have flat maxillas regardless of what they do.

Forward growth is what whites are supposed to have by default but due to stuff like allergies, mouth breathing, not being breastfed long enough to have proper tongue posture and not being educated on the effects of mouth breathing, whites with flat faces have become incredibly common.

As for recessed chins it’s the same as maxilla, the odds of you having it depends on RACE. Blacks appear to have recessed chins due to maxillary prognathism while whites are less likely to have recessed chins. Stop your cope immediately

This is true, but south east asians actually have similar maxilla to blacks.

Not to mention even if the odds are more common, to say that its over for specific race is the COPE here, when in reality its over for recessed people (of any race).

This is true, but south east asians actually have similar maxilla to blacks.

Not to mention even if the odds are more common, to say that its over for specific race is the COPE here, when in reality its over for recessed people (of any race).
I’ve never seen a south East Asian with a maxilla that didn’t resemble a shovel

Believe what? Elaborate
that everyone is gonna be even more attracted to well developed maxillas because they now know that it's a feature that impacts your attractiveness

Don't mistaken it with East Asian mix.

This maxilla with recessed chin is common in true SEA yet they're still ugly so stop coping with muh black maxilla.

Last edited:
View attachment 269927

Don't mistaken it with East Asian mix.

This maxilla with recessed chin is common in true SEA yet they're still ugly so stop coping with muh black maxilla.
Cope son, they’re recessed. Blacks have recessed chin falio so it’s over anyway 😔
that everyone is gonna be even more attracted to well developed maxillas because they now know that it's a feature that impacts your attractiveness
There’s nothing indicating they won’t considering the fact that it’s already happened in people who transitioned from the bluepill to PSL

Cope son, they’re recessed. Blacks have recessed chin falio so it’s over anyway 😔

This is what I'm saying mate, it over for recessed people of any race.

Also, a forward maxilla will not make you automatically good looking but a recessed one will certainly make you ugly.

This is what I'm saying mate, it over for recessed people of any race.

Also, a forward maxilla will not make you automatically good looking but a recessed one will certainly make you ugly.
I never disputed that recessed people have it bad. I said that different races have less recession than others on average

Good looking + recessed maxilla is as rare as a 30 inch bideltoid.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
It's over over over over over

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I mean even arabs, turks seem to be more accepted with white foids, but bbcs..

Unless they are known rich gl athletes then and in france or smth, that might work and be sorta accepted with a white foid. But if ppl see a nog with white foid in central europe or EE, everyone gonna look at that foid like shes the biggest low IQ imbecile cum dumpster. Even most of her friends/family wont subscribe to tgat idea. They might tell her smth good about it in her face, but everyone will be badmouthing behind her back.
i haven’t noticed any discrimination and i am turkish

but i only look a lil ethnic, which is fixed by just being clean shaven

handsome ethnic hasn’t got a falio, but normie tier is basically incel