Now that my VIP color is gone, do I rebrand my profile always fitting to my username color?

LowInhibNoSMV

LowInhibNoSMV

PUAHate
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Posts
2,615
Reputation
4,396
Or do i stay with the same aesthetic just with a unfitting green name?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K, RedDragonSlayer and Bat
@Hess
@orbitlet
@jf8
 
rebrand, for photos you can use ai to match ur name colour.
i will, but probably tomorrow
its 2 in the morning
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
geil, war grade eine woche in berlin
dort hab ich so life changing trip gehabt

natürlich in berlin 😂
geil bruder, Ich war noch nie in der Schweiz, hab vor nächste sommer zu besuchen:feelshmm:
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
geil bruder, Ich war noch nie in der Schweiz, hab vor nächste sommer zu besuchen:feelshmm:
geil
ist super schön
vorallem die zentralschweiz

ich rebrande schnell
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Bat
Damn I'm lucky. Got to keep this sexy blue VIP color due to some glitch :owo:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and LowInhibNoSMV
geil
ist super schön
vorallem die zentralschweiz

ich rebrande schnell
Ja sieht super schön aus, werde selber sehen nächstes Jahr :feelsez:

Gute nacht bruder
 
  • Love it
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
Not sure what color u had before, but the green fits your aesthetic well imo :Comfy:
i just rebranded. i used to have a fully different one, liked the old one more but the green jsut didnt fit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and Swarthy Knight
Or do i stay with the same aesthetic just with an unfitting green name?
I think the profile looks good right now. I like it.
Damn I'm lucky. Got to keep this sexy blue VIP color due to some glitch :owo:
Canuck Blue 😉

It's a glitch, but it won't change if you don't update your profile. Like your title or pfp or banner, if you change those, you lose the VIP colour. I'm pretty sure I've never had VIP, however…

That's why @AgentAngularity still has the yellow VIP colour.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Canuck Blue 😉
Does He Know Episode 12 GIF

:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

It's a glitch, but it won't change if you don't update your profile. Like your title or pfp or banner, if you change those, you lose the VIP colour. I'm pretty sure I've never had VIP, however…
Ya a mod told me the same thing. Fortunately I very rarely change my profile details :Comfy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
5
Views
19
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
Amuzant
Replies
4
Views
31
Amuzant
Amuzant
Panchitosbroncs
Replies
3
Views
14
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
Nyrо
Replies
2
Views
47
jkxdy
jkxdy
hate
Replies
13
Views
123
jnxy
jnxy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Swarthy Knight
  • agarthand1
  • LowInhibNoSMV
  • RedDragonSlayer
  • xye
  • nuclear.schizo
  • neurodivergent
  • supremeltn
  • Dymorph
  • roymustang
Back
Top