Now that you the blackpill, I wonder how we never noticed it before

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Brutal Blackpill I just thought of

How the fuck did we not notice how important looks are, like as a society as a whole?

Looks are literally everything, look at extremely ugly person invokes cringe and repulsiveness, our ancestors would have left these children alone to be eaten by wolves
333770 1 En 7 Fig21a HTML
333770 1 En 7 Fig12a HTML
333770 1 En 7 Fig14a HTML

While the good looking kids would have been babyed and protected at all costs by the entire tribe, to ensure their genes survive to the next generation
405eee903d8bff4547d7d3a88c6083db
Portrait handsome blue eyes boy beautiful kid possing 112062491

Even when people get old as fuck and they start looking shitty and hard to fuck ( stick your dick in a granny ), its because your brain is saying dont fuck that old person their reproduction value is trash, and honestly not worth the investment of keeping alive in the tribe as their value is long gone
Young vs old portraits faces of century jan langer 18 58fdab7fc0425  700
Young vs old portraits faces of century jan langer 21 58fdabab292b7  700

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheChosenChad, HighIQcel and 11 others
For me media parents and adults all brainwashed me to be bluepilled. But without those things everyone will naturally be blackpilled using observation alone.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CursedOne and Darkstrand
The blackpill is literally depression inducing. Also the blackpill was what made me fall from religion. Once I realized the world is not a bright and shiny, fair place, I realized the world is utterly shit, and then at once, the moment I accepted there is no hope and that this life is indeed shit for the genetically unfit, I realized God cannot possibly be present in an environment like this, and likely never was, given that this world has been this way for a very, very, very long time. Essentially I realized the world is not good, but is in fact evil, and this realization led me to believe God indeed does not care, and the Bible couldn't be telling the truth with it's promises. Why is God so swift to punish one for simply "looking at a woman with lust" but takes more than a lifetime to even fix someone's unbearable back pain? He simply only cares about his own point of view I realized. You must worship him or he will punish you. This world is utterly shit and awful. To rope would only be to allow yourself to rest from this horrid existence.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Vidyacoper, balding17yomanletcel and 5 others
The blackpill is literally depression inducing. Also the blackpill was what made me fall from religion. Once I realized the world is not a bright and shiny, fair place, I realized the world is utterly shit, and then at once, the moment I accepted there is no hope and that this life is indeed shit for the genetically unfit, I realized God cannot possibly be present in an environment like this, and likely never was, given that this world has been this way for a very, very, very long time

Legit

God cannot exist in a world like this

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5258 and Danish_Retard
We didn't notice it? Lol looks have been an integral part of every society created by men. It's just wasn't needed back in the day. Women coveted chads. But needed a providing husband more. Because he will ensure her survival. Nowadays the element of "providing husband" is no longer needed for women. So they revert back to their nature. Which is coveting chads.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, EasternRightWinger15, CursedOne and 2 others
The blackpill is literally depression inducing. Also the blackpill was what made me fall from religion. Once I realized the world is not a bright and shiny, fair place, I realized the world is utterly shit, and then at once, the moment I accepted there is no hope and that this life is indeed shit for the genetically unfit, I realized God cannot possibly be present in an environment like this, and likely never was, given that this world has been this way for a very, very, very long time. Essentially I realized the world is not good, but is in fact evil, and this realization led me to believe God indeed does not care, and the Bible couldn't be telling the truth with it's promises. Why is God so swift to punish one for simply "looking at a woman with lust" but takes more than a lifetime to even fix someone's unbearable back pain? He simply only cares about his own point of view I realized. You must worship him or he will punish you. This world is utterly shit and awful. To rope would only be to allow yourself to rest from this horrid existence.

Truly disappointed in u atheist copper

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 5258 and randomvanish
View attachment 412427
Truly disappointed in u atheist copper
im not an atheist im an agnostic, i do believe God exists but i don't understand why God functions the way he does. i sometimes think God does exist, other times i think God does not exist. i simply do not know if God exists or doesn't exist, or if one religion is true or isn't, I simply cannot know. Believe me, I would love to know the answers to all my questions, but God, if he exists or doesn't, has left me with nothing but those, just questions, no answers.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 4804
if anyone thinks god exists in a religious way like we told via islam/christianity/judaism is a utter moron tbh.
it's a bluepill for all the unfair things happening in the world.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Danish_Retard and Darkstrand
if anyone thinks god exists in a religious way like we told via islam/christianity/judaism is a utter moron tbh.
Nature's idea of life is to constantly spit out lifeforms and just have them fuck and kill until one species comes out on top

Hitler done figured out Nature's secret code and was going to make everyone uber human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Zeta ascended, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I would love for Christianity to be true. It's a love story, that a God would love you so much he would give his only son for ME? That is a wonderful cope if it was true, that I could just ASK God to help me and he instantly gives me what I need? Sounds like a wonderful life, only God requires much of you, for no return. You will die in pain and misery, coping to please God to fix your life. He never will fix it, and doing the shit in the Bible won't make you happy either. I did it, I tried more difficultly than anyone around me. So much that I was so scared Jesus would come back at any moment (as the book of revelations says) I would pray every 2 minutes even while playing video games, asking for forgiveness of killing people in video games. God didn't give a fuck about me, by the way. If only God was as the Bible says, if only it was all true. We wouldn't all suffer, life would be ok for us.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Nature's idea of life is to constantly spit out lifeforms and just have them fuck and kill until one species comes out on top

Hitler done figured out Nature's secret code and was going to make everyone uber human
Exactly. No one is whiny about dying and suffering animals because who cares ? That's the nature.
However when it's come to humans everyone seek so called "justice".
What justice ? There is no justice in this planet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
Exactly. No one is whiny about dying and suffering animals because who cares ? That's the nature.
However when it's come to humans everyone seek so called "justice".
What justice ? There is no justice in this planet.

Thats so true

Wolf eats deer alive

Sheeple > Thats nature, thats how it works its brutal but necessary

We should allow only superior humans to survive and get rid of the bad DNA

Sheeple > You're a nazi, everyone is beautiful in their own way, God made you perfect the way you he wanted you to have a recessed mandible and be a janitor you're entire life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5258, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Sticky this high iq thread.
I tried going to bed 30 mins ago and find myself reading this black hole 🕳 pill. Absolutely brutal.
Its like you see behind the event horizon and there is nothing. It’s over, tars

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5258
There Is A Reason The Blackpill Shouldn't Become Mainstream

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, eyearea, HighIQcel and 2 others
everyone knows blackpill some people can cope it away and some cant thats it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and CursedOne
Honestly, I don't get it. When I was blue pilled I was constantly deluding myself but I knew attractiveness mattered. I just never realized just how much. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
"He simply only cares about his own point of view I realized. You must worship him or he will punish you."
just fuckin hysterical, he legit made everything and you think he shouldn't be doing whatever the fuck he wants to do because it's bothersome to you? You must not of realised WE are a creation and CANNOT stop god from doing things to us good or bad. His point of view is perfect because he sees and understands legitimately everything.

• Hmm...
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Spartans dropped deformed children of the mountain and made them crash to their death. It seems brutal, but these kids would not have functioned in their society and live a life of suffering, humiliation and rejection. Throwing them of the mountain was an act of mercy.

• +1
"He simply only cares about his own point of view I realized. You must worship him or he will punish you."
just fuckin hysterical, he legit made everything and you think he shouldn't be doing whatever the fuck he wants to do because it's bothersome to you? You must not of realised WE are a creation and CANNOT stop god from doing things to us good or bad. His point of view is perfect because he sees and understands legitimately everything.
you are very very insane if you are supporting the slave system that God wants. God wants you to sacrifice everything, your happiness, your entire life even, just so that his name can be worshipped and whatever the fuck he wants. You will literally be tortured alive and be forced by God to be worshipping his name, he wouldn't lift a finger for you, but expects you to lift the whole fucking world for him. It's unfair and utterly shit, how is God good or perfect if he is not just in delivering those who relentlessly support him? God must not merciful, he must be indifferent.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5258
Thats so true

Wolf eats deer alive

Sheeple > Thats nature, thats how it works its brutal but necessary

We should allow only superior humans to survive and get rid of the bad DNA

Sheeple > You're a nazi, everyone is beautiful in their own way, God made you perfect the way you he wanted you to have a recessed mandible and be a janitor you're entire life
Are you talking about me? I have a recessed mandible and I'm a janitor.

you are very very insane if you are supporting the slave system that God wants. God wants you to sacrifice everything, your happiness, your entire life even, just so that his name can be worshipped and whatever the fuck he wants. You will literally be tortured alive and be forced by God to be worshipping his name, he wouldn't lift a finger for you, but expects you to lift the whole fucking world for him. It's unfair and utterly shit, how is God good or perfect if he is not just in delivering those who relentlessly support him? God must not merciful, he must be indifferent.
I do support him because that's the only option, and God only gives tests to those he loves.

• Hmm...
I do support him because that's the only option, and God only gives tests to those he loves.
lol the amount of cope is insane. everyone gets "tested" not because God loves you but because this world is awful. What kind of sick God tortures his "children" because he loves them? Why not show your love by helping them? God is a sick, twisted creature if he does exist, but I think our ancestors used him to cope with their shit lives.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5258
lol the amount of cope is insane. everyone gets "tested" not because God loves you but because this world is awful. What kind of sick God tortures his "children" because he loves them? Why not show your love by helping them? God is a sick, twisted creature if he does exist, but I think our ancestors used him to cope with their shit lives.
Anything bad that happens to us was because of something bad we did in the past, God tests the ones he loves to see if they are faithful.

• Hmm...
take the most brutal pill of all time

Brutal Blackpill I just thought of

How the fuck did we not notice how important looks are, like as a society as a whole?

Looks are literally everything, look at extremely ugly person invokes cringe and repulsiveness, our ancestors would have left these children alone to be eaten by wolves
View attachment 412407View attachment 412408View attachment 412409

While the good looking kids would have been babyed and protected at all costs by the entire tribe, to ensure their genes survive to the next generation
View attachment 412405View attachment 412406

Even when people get old as fuck and they start looking shitty and hard to fuck ( stick your dick in a granny ), its because your brain is saying dont fuck that old person their reproduction value is trash, and honestly not worth the investment of keeping alive in the tribe as their value is long gone
View attachment 412412View attachment 412413
It's true. I always knew this. Look at animals - If one of them falls sick, others will kill them. But humanity has grown to an extent that the stronger will provide everything for the weak. But most of the time, it's weak who help the weaker.

I still believe I'm not fully blackpilled. Even though I was always somewhat blackpilled i believed that in the past, women didn't whore themselves and was faithful to their partners - till i heard about a practice in my state where women from some caste offered themselves to get impregnated by members of higher castes- The Brahmins
Their husbads were ok with that! They let their wives to cuck them for lighter skinned, tall and high iq members for their community. You can still see people from my state who resemble North Indians . This was the reason. Most funny thing is it was there till 50s and many Younger generations boast that their ancestry is from Brahmins. I don't understand why that's a big deal.

I'm pretty sure I was always blackpilled even before knowing that this existed
I'm skeptical about a lot of things people do but I don't say out loud to anyone because people may think I'm rude or mean...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and LowTierNormie
If we didn’t notice it before then it’s probably because:

1. Very few people around us were extremely gl or ugly to fit into the category where looks play a determinant role in life.

2. Society and family brainwashed us into thinking that other factors like personality, hard work, talent etc matter more for success in life.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Anything bad that happens to us was because of something bad we did in the past, God tests the ones he loves to see if they are faithful.
Ok. So God punishes you for the things you do wrong. Why then did Hitler not get punished for all the wrong he did? Did God just forget about the man who killed off millions of his chosen people?

Ok. So God punishes you for the things you do wrong. Why then did Hitler not get punished for all the wrong he did? Did God just forget about the man who killed off millions of his chosen people?
I think there is a thing called hell boyo

The blackpill doesn't exist. It is not something you can "learn". It is what everyone knows deep within, but tries to supress because our society has brainwashed us into being ashamed of those feelings.

Literally everyone treats ugly people like shit, like lesser human beings, yet we are not allowed to talk about it. Everyone worships Chads and Stacies, but you are socially dead if you dare mention it. Everyone knows the blackpill is true, but almost everybody is afraid of admitting it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 616
The blackpill doesn't exist. It is not something you can "learn". It is what everyone knows deep within, but tries to supress because our society has brainwashed us into being ashamed of those feelings.

Literally everyone treats ugly people like shit, like lesser human beings, yet we are not allowed to talk about it. Everyone worships Chads and Stacies, but you are socially dead if you dare mention it. Everyone knows the blackpill is true, but almost everybody is afraid of admitting it

I dont think people are aware of the blackpill it is just subconsious

Its not they like they know they actively treat guys who are tall better than short, or guys with jawlines seem more confident than guy with recessed mandibles

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and LowTierNormie
I dont think people are aware of the blackpill it is just subconsious

Its not they like they know they actively treat guys who are tall better than short, or guys with jawlines seem more confident than guy with recessed mandibles
All normies I know of know that taller is better. And all girls I've ever talked with mention sharp jawlines and checkbones as being really attractive. They all know about the "blackpill", but they don't make a link beetwen it and their everyday life

• +1
even newborn babys cry when looking at ugly persons.

I thought average and decently tall white was enough

• +1